Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 14 2013, 02:33 PM

Regarding the problem of not being able to get the single harvest tool when working on others farms...I had the same problem when there was one tree I couldn't harvest with the big tools. If you reload the farm by clicking on the farm selector, you won't lose your bonus, but as soon as it refreshes, you'll have the single harvest tool already "activated" so you can get those trees or flowers that the big tools won't work on.

Hope this helps until something else can be figured out!
Old Jul 14 2013, 07:42 PM

Default Moving on tree hires.

When hired from market to work trees, either harvest or chop, the little directional clover on the brown stationary board at the bottom is missing. I have to click and drag the screen which is very difficult in some of these forests, instead of clicking the points on the 'clover' to move up or down, left or right. This is a new issue, but has been happening every time hired for trees of any ilk since this particular update. fyi.
Old Jul 15 2013, 01:24 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

LOVE LOVE LOVE this update!! so much cool stuff added to help make it easy!i TOTALLY DIG the search in the fac manager, and the additional shorTcuts are THE MOST AWESOME!!! thanks so much for getting rid of the icon for the minigames, it was totally useless to me, so this is fantastic!! thanks!!!!!
Old Jul 15 2013, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
LOVE LOVE LOVE this update!! so much cool stuff added to help make it easy!i TOTALLY DIG the search in the fac manager, and the additional shorTcuts are THE MOST AWESOME!!! thanks so much for getting rid of the icon for the minigames, it was totally useless to me, so this is fantastic!! thanks!!!!!
totally agree - 2 big big +++ features
also still unable to change ones in the two new spaces in Chrome browser. Works in firefox and IE

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by Tony D; Jul 15 2013 at 05:55 AM.
Old Jul 15 2013, 09:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for all the enhancements and improvements over the last few new releases.

I play FT to relax and enjoy the experience and it is becoming more and more pleasant with the annoying "little" things disappearing.

I love the short-cut tool feature. Minigames has been delegated to the back room and Facility Manager plus Quest are now up front. And when I'm remodelling I move the Green Hand there. It makes things so very much easier, thanks again!

Looking forward to that one-click animal shed tool too!
Old Jul 15 2013, 02:15 PM

[quote=Tiger Laybourne;5611018]Hi,

For your issues with gifts, messages and chat. It sounds like the game hasn't loaded correctly. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and see if that clears up those issue for you.

------------------

Been there, done all that and my message box is still stuck. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Old Jul 15 2013, 05:42 PM

I don't know if this is due to the last update or not, so I'm posting here. In the facility manager, when i want to use the funnel to switch from one type of facility to another, it doesn't change unless I "X" off and bring it back up. I also noticed today when I was filling them for workers, it didn't show that I had started anything until I clicked the X and then brought it back up. Just letting you know. I also did all the cache clearing, etc. but it didn't help. Thank you .
Old Jul 15 2013, 08:39 PM

I have link I created a while back for the Memcache tool, and it only goes to Farm 16, is a new one created for each farm that is released and I just have a link to an old one or is that normal. If an old what is the link to the new one?

thanks
Old Jul 15 2013, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I have link I created a while back for the Memcache tool, and it only goes to Farm 16, is a new one created for each farm that is released and I just have a link to an old one or is that normal. If an old what is the link to the new one?

thanks
It is the same link. There isn't a new link.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is the same link. There isn't a new link.
Ok thanks Taz