Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 12 2013, 10:25 PM

Thanks for updates and improvements. I like the updates that have been made to the messaging system so we can see more clearly when the message was sent.
I have a question about the design of the diamond farm selector, if it came straight down instead of the angle that it is in wouldn't it allow for all the coins to be displayed when you are in the billions?
Old Jul 12 2013, 10:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Devs, thank you so much for the changes to the message system, it was really getting frustrating, and more shortcuts! Mine worked fine first time I tried them, XP, Chrome, newest version of Flash, sorry cAn't find the number, love it! Really appreciate your hard work on all of this stuff, you guys are awesome!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by dnana; Jul 12 2013 at 10:47 PM.
Old Jul 13 2013, 03:31 AM
Account Not Linked

lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee this new update

thank you for all those lovely 'helpful' things ... keeps my ocd in check
Old Jul 13 2013, 05:15 AM

thanks Raul for the update, just saw it today so I am off to see all the new goodies!
Old Jul 13 2013, 06:38 AM

ok i have had to register as im getting a bit annoyed when farm town put updated material there seems to be atleast a 6 month wait until they get activated so why is it yet another update and the HARVEST ALL is still coming soon as it has been for months now so what is happening with this option ?

Mod Edit : Moved the Suggestion component of this post to the Suggestion section.

Last edited by Tony D; Jul 14 2013 at 07:29 AM.
Old Jul 13 2013, 09:36 AM

Thanks for the wonderful updates! Love the enhanced organization improvements and new tools and facilities. I'm on Chrome and can't switch out tools at the moment but I'm sure it will work itself out in a day or so. Always does
Old Jul 13 2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Thanks for the wonderful updates! Love the enhanced organization improvements and new tools and facilities. I'm on Chrome and can't switch out tools at the moment but I'm sure it will work itself out in a day or so. Always does
Whoops. As soon as I posted that and went back to my farm it worked. Love it, thanks!
Old Jul 13 2013, 11:55 AM

Great improvements!! Would like to see a train car that includes Polyester Fibers
Old Jul 13 2013, 01:01 PM

I always look forward to the upgrades but there always are glitches along with it but this time around it hit me hard...I am unable to get gifts from MY REQUESTS..I can exchange them for something else but then it wont let me get them so i even tried to ignore all to see and i come back and they are all back but will not let me retrieve them...NOW another problem came up I can not get my messages from the message box at the top of farmtown nor can i send any...it just says loading but nothing ever happens...i have talked to other who are also have issues even with the chat box at the bottom of the farmtown game they have to use private chat to even talk to someone....please let us know if you are working on these glitches..also how does the red sprinkler work...when i irrigate after planting it works then it says it is still I but when i plant on it it doesnt reduce the time of when crop is ready to be harv but says I have X amt of hours before i an irrigate it...not very useful this way.....thanks
Old Jul 13 2013, 01:10 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendie View Post
I always look forward to the upgrades but there always are glitches along with it but this time around it hit me hard...I am unable to get gifts from MY REQUESTS..I can exchange them for something else but then it wont let me get them so i even tried to ignore all to see and i come back and they are all back but will not let me retrieve them...NOW another problem came up I can not get my messages from the message box at the top of farmtown nor can i send any...it just says loading but nothing ever happens...i have talked to other who are also have issues even with the chat box at the bottom of the farmtown game they have to use private chat to even talk to someone....please let us know if you are working on these glitches..also how does the red sprinkler work...when i irrigate after planting it works then it says it is still I but when i plant on it it doesnt reduce the time of when crop is ready to be harv but says I have X amt of hours before i an irrigate it...not very useful this way.....thanks
Hi,

For your issues with gifts, messages and chat. It sounds like the game hasn't loaded correctly. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and see if that clears up those issue for you.

The red sprinkler can only be used once per day per farm. Plant all your seeds before you use it. If you have short growth crops and you harvest them then plant new, the new crops will not be affected. You will have to wait until the following day to speed up growth time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread