Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 28 2022, 01:47 PM

Default Lemons harvested but won't show harvested in quest

I harvested 7 lemon trees this morning for the Sachertorte quest, but when I go to make apricot jam, it tells me I need one more lemon, though it clearly shows on the quest that I did harvest the 2/2 required lemons. Can you fix this please? I'm running out of time on my 2FC/8 fulfilled quests by tomorrow.
Old Feb 28 2022, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankath61453@gmail.com View Post
I harvested 7 lemon trees this morning for the Sachertorte quest, but when I go to make apricot jam, it tells me I need one more lemon, though it clearly shows on the quest that I did harvest the 2/2 required lemons. Can you fix this please? I'm running out of time on my 2FC/8 fulfilled quests by tomorrow.
Hi jankath

I moved your post to the Quests thread.

I dont see lemons or oranges in your storage and you need them to produce Apricot jam.

Could it be possible they were used for other facilities? Asking this as you have little amount of trees.

Do you have a check mark for Pectin? To produce Pectin you need orange and lemon.

To produce Apricot jam you need apricot, sugar, lemon and pectin.

I see you have a lifeline in use for your Saffron Risotto quest. If you complete that quest, then you could try a new lifeline for Sachertorte if your trees are not ready to harvest yet.
Old Feb 28 2022, 02:20 PM

Yes - I have pectin marked as ready. 7 lemon trees is MORE than enough to have harvested to make pectin AND apricot jam. And yet - the lemons are just gone, as you say none in storage. Why would the quest acknowledge I had enough lemons to finish the quest, and yet they disappeared? Please give back the lemons NOT used to make pectin
Old Feb 28 2022, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Yes - I have pectin marked as ready. 7 lemon trees is MORE than enough to have harvested to make pectin AND apricot jam. And yet - the lemons are just gone, as you say none in storage. Why would the quest acknowledge I had enough lemons to finish the quest, and yet they disappeared? Please give back the lemons NOT used to make pectin
Im sorry but we cant give you back any product. If you used lemons to start for example your Juice factory OR any other factory using lemons, before you started Apricot Jam, then nothing can be done.

You have to wait till your lemon trees are ready again, harvest them and start Apricot jam.

Or complete your other quest and try a new lifeline and see if it can help you with your quest.
Old Feb 28 2022, 03:11 PM

i didn't do anything else with my farm today but the items needed for my 2 remaining quests. I did not use lemons for ANYTHING but to make pectin - which it does not take all 7 lemon trees I harvested to make pectin. I should have ample lemons left to make the apricot jam. The game stole the lemons/ lost the lemons, whatever. I didn't do anything with them. They were there. And then the game took them away. I haven't lost much in the past 3 years, but I've played this game since it started originally when we had 1 farm, 1 little square per crop. Any time since we began having quests, when the game lost products, you immediately replaced them. What's the difference now that you have no intention whatsoever in replacing what your game lost?
Old Feb 28 2022, 03:25 PM

Quote:
i didn't do anything else with my farm today but the items needed for my 2 remaining quests. I did not use lemons for ANYTHING but to make pectin - which it does not take all 7 lemon trees I harvested to make pectin. I should have ample lemons left to make the apricot jam. The game stole the lemons/ lost the lemons, whatever. I didn't do anything with them. They were there. And then the game took them away. I haven't lost much in the past 3 years, but I've played this game since it started originally when we had 1 farm, 1 little square per crop. Any time since we began having quests, when the game lost products, you immediately replaced them. What's the difference now that you have no intention whatsoever in replacing what your game lost?
Hi jankath

You could start only one batch, or several batches to make pectin. You have lemon trees which will be ready to harvest in about 14 hours.

As you say you have the green check mark for lemons, try the following but not sure if that will work. Open your Juice Factory and ask ingredients for Lemon Juice. When your friends send them, store them and try to start Apricot jam again.

We cant replace any harvestable items or facility products missing as only coins can be added to your account not the item itself and that can only be done by Support not the forum.

If you wish, you can contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 28 2022 at 03:33 PM.
Old Feb 28 2022, 03:33 PM

Thank you.
Old Feb 28 2022, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Thank you.
Please try the following:
As you say you have the green check mark for lemons, open your Juice Factory and ask ingredients for Lemon Juice. When your friends send them, store them and try to start Apricot jam again.
Old Feb 28 2022, 03:43 PM

Now THAT is the kind of advice I would expect from a forum. Thank you. And it worked perfectly. I've literally never had to do anything like that before, but I'll certainly keep it in mind next time something disappears.
Old Feb 28 2022, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Now THAT is the kind of advice I would expect from a forum. Thank you. And it worked perfectly. I've literally never had to do anything like that before, but I'll certainly keep it in mind next time something disappears.
You are welcome, glad it worked

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline