Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Nov 15 2011, 11:25 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
I want my brown sprinkler back! All other tools remained in my tool box when I bought the upgrade, but the brown sprinkler disappeared when I bought the red one. I tried putting the red one on a farm to see if the brown would again be available to me--but no. I bought the brown one to be able to water all of the flowers on a farm at once. That option is no longer available without accelerating crop growth on that farm. So--$95 later I'm back to using the red blob manual flower watering method. Color me unhappy.
I totally agree.. they charged us REAL MONEY for the brown sprinkler, then MORE REAL MONEY for the red one and then MORE REAL MONEY for the orange one! Seems like a rip-off to me! I haven't opted for the orange sprinkler because of my dissatisfaction with the brown one being taken without permission. Probably never will buy the orange one and at this time, I'm not buying anything with cash.. only using my billions of coins. I've never been one of the "faster,faster" crowd anyhow, so am just enjoying my farms with what I have. Left that other farm game and have defended the devs in every discussion about needing to buy items to pay their wages. This time, I'm on the other side.. never thought you'd stoop to such greed.
Old Nov 19 2011, 01:31 PM

I would like to see all my sprinklers as available. I feel I paid for each and should have use of each to use as needed or wanted. It makes no sense to make the brown and red unavailable. So actually the orange sprinkler cost 140 farm cash. All the harvesters are available, plows, etc. I sometimes have to let my flowers die because it isn't convenient to shorten the harvest time. Please fix this. I haven't bought the orange sprinkler as yet. I will wait for the brown and red to be available first. I have spent a lot of real cash on this game and have no problem with that as long as I get and keep what I pay for.
Old Nov 26 2011, 08:29 PM

I agree with everyone's comments that we should have access to the older sprinklers - especially for watering flowers.

What I really wish would've been more clear is that you can only water a crop once to speed up growth. Yep, VERY clear that you can only irrigate once per day but it wasn't until I went through all of these comments that I learned you could water a crop (to speed up growth) only one time. I didn't try to do this a lot but on a long holiday weekend was trying to maximize my farming results. (Greedy little sucker! lol) But now the crops won't be ready when I'd initially thought (this weekend) as I'd planted 3-4 day crops on several farms.

A question for clarification - if I am on a neighbor's farm and use the silver sprinkler to water their flowers (the one that shows in the side bar), does it also water their crops? I don't want to mess up their planting/harvesting plans! Can someone let me know?

Thanks!
Old Nov 26 2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkempke View Post
I agree with everyone's comments that we should have access to the older sprinklers - especially for watering flowers.

What I really wish would've been more clear is that you can only water a crop once to speed up growth. Yep, VERY clear that you can only irrigate once per day but it wasn't until I went through all of these comments that I learned you could water a crop (to speed up growth) only one time. I didn't try to do this a lot but on a long holiday weekend was trying to maximize my farming results. (Greedy little sucker! lol) But now the crops won't be ready when I'd initially thought (this weekend) as I'd planted 3-4 day crops on several farms.

A question for clarification - if I am on a neighbor's farm and use the silver sprinkler to water their flowers (the one that shows in the side bar), does it also water their crops? I don't want to mess up their planting/harvesting plans! Can someone let me know?

Thanks!
when you water a neighbors farm it has no efect on growing time, also when you are working from the market and you get to a farm that the flowers need to be watered you can do that too but you will need to refresh the farm after you water it other wise it shows they are ready but really they are not

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Old Nov 26 2011, 08:57 PM

no..u can't water neighbor field crops nor does watering their flowers speed their growth..i don't have a problem with the red one unless i forget what i'm doing...lol..i don't water a short crop if i'm going to harvest in the am..i could but it would waste my day of water..i've managed to time my watering to what i want done..to water or not is ur choice..sometimes i water and sometimes i don't..u can water once a day..every day at same time..if u want to change the time wait till it's convenient... and it will speed growth..when u put cursor on the red sprinkler it will tell u if u can water and when..sorry i got too windy..i'm done...lol..
Old Nov 27 2011, 05:13 PM

I agree with everyone on here that says that we should be able to keep every tool that we paid real money for. Some people have lives and want to do things quickly, which for me was to hurry and water all my flowers and then come back later and plant my crops. Of course I forgot that now my flowers are watered but I cannot water my crops now. I HATE that! I want to be able to water my flowers without being forced to water hundreds of flowers with the dumb blue sprinkler thing, that's why I got the first sprinkler.
Old Nov 28 2011, 01:21 PM

Default Watering flowers for employees on FT

Who on here ever waters your employer's flowers in addition to doing the work you've been hired to do?

I do. I see it as not only a little extra cash, but also courtesy as well, since I'm sure they appreciate not having to spend extra coins to water their own flowers. I always do it even when it's not asked for or even if they don't care about whether their flowers get watered or not.
Old Nov 28 2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRoseBeef View Post
Who on here ever waters your employer's flowers in addition to doing the work you've been hired to do?

I do. I see it as not only a little extra cash, but also courtesy as well, since I'm sure they appreciate not having to spend extra coins to water their own flowers. I always do it even when it's not asked for or even if they don't care about whether their flowers get watered or not.
I only water them if I'm hired to harvest them and they need it to be ale to harvest them

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Old Nov 28 2011, 06:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRoseBeef View Post

While I wouldn't mind you watering my flowers with 3 billion coins paying 1000 every 3 days is not a problem. Also with the red sprinkler I will have to pay 1000 coins anyway to cut the time on my flowers. Again water my flowers all you want I can still water and cut the time when I need to so not a big deal to me.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 28 2011, 07:40 PM

Oh, can you still water them with the brown sprinkler even if somebody did it with the red one? I've hesitated to water my neighbour's flowers because I didn't want to muck up their schedule.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity