Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2014, 03:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
what genius thought of revamping the neighbor list in the SEND GIFT section? A lot of the people on my list are no longer neighbors!!!! They stay inactive in the Neighbor section as you have to un-friend them in order to completely remove them, which is also a dumb feature. But many of the x-neighbors are friends and relitives, I choose not to remove!!!!
There are 3 choices of lists. Try the one for Neighbors helping me. That would be a shorter list of the more active neighbors.
Those lists are created by Facebook. All Farm Town is doing is offer the choices of lists.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2014, 01:57 PM

Default new tools

Give us a tool to work all flowers, trees harvest and chop, I will buy in a heartbeat
Old Mar 17 2014, 05:55 PM

Smile Many thanks to all the mods and helpers

I must say a big thank you to All the Mods and Helpers. Personally I think they must have the patience of a saint. They are replying again and again to the same question about gifts, train boosts etc., Never ceases to amaze me to see a question, then an answer from a Mod with the same question asked below that answer time and time again.

So THANKS for all your help and patience.... its so well deserved.
Old Mar 17 2014, 07:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
I must say a big thank you to All the Mods and Helpers. Personally I think they must have the patience of a saint. They are replying again and again to the same question about gifts, train boosts etc., Never ceases to amaze me to see a question, then an answer from a Mod with the same question asked below that answer time and time again.

So THANKS for all your help and patience.... its so well deserved.
I have had the same thought for so long, it isn't just with the gifts and train boosts, it has been going on for years, but like one person that posted mentioned, they said they didn't read any of the previous posts so they hoped that their post wasn't a duplicate.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 17 2014, 10:42 PM

Default Can't send neighbors gifts.

Do you have any idea when the send gifts will be fixed. Am unable to send gifts. Ty
Old Mar 17 2014, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita Black View Post
Do you have any idea when the send gifts will be fixed. Am unable to send gifts. Ty
As soon as Facebook fixes their mess.

You can always use Chrome to send gifts. that seems to work for most people

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 21 2014, 06:52 AM
Account Not Linked

I do notice that when I get hired and it slows right down when I seem to work on big farms, anything past 24x24, it takes forever to farm and most of them of course are layered farms, which i hate farming without the proper tools.
Old Mar 21 2014, 07:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejelli View Post
If farmers would quit piling layer upon layer upon layer filled with nothing but trees, buildings, flowers, etc. downloading wouldn't take so much time, either. All the stray animals also need to be penned.
Those are the farms I just X out of and I don't go back. My computer is older and it can't handle all that, even with everything turned off. I also don't have any of mine enlarged to the max, for the same reason. I have been royally dumped by a neighbor for not working her facs any more, well she was stacked to the max with everything on top of everything and it was just too much. And the first time she came to work mine, she sent me a message afterward complaining about my farms, and what I should be doing differently. From then on, she was excluded in all my postings. Bam. Problem solved. LOL No great loss, i guess....
Old Mar 22 2014, 01:05 PM

Question sending gifts

when sending gifts to neighbours why does the check box say, request or invite>

Clare x
Old Mar 22 2014, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarep View Post
when sending gifts to neighbours why does the check box say, request or invite>

Clare x

Hi!

That is a Facebook change, anyway all your gifts or boost request are sent no matter if it says Invite or Request.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity