Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2011, 03:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Thanks for another great update.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who makes this game happen.
Looking forward for farm 10, 11, 12.
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I had a weird experience with my petro facility. I packed it up and everything flat disappeared next time I visited it, triple zeros with nothing going on when I most definitely had it loaded with some stuff. I'm not sure if this is an official problem or if it was just in the process of updating or some such. If this problem continues I'm sure I'll pop in and mention it again
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I had a weird experience with my petro facility. I packed it up and everything flat disappeared next time I visited it, triple zeros with nothing going on when I most definitely had it loaded with some stuff. I'm not sure if this is an official problem or if it was just in the process of updating or some such. If this problem continues I'm sure I'll pop in and mention it again
Hi, there does appear to be a glitch with the fuel at the moment. The Developers have been advised.
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:04 AM

Question Ft developers rock!!!!

Working away on my farm tonight when a neighbor says, "Meet me at the Store, Facilities section." So I do!!! Man, was I ever blown away. Immediately rush to the Forum to hear what Raul has to say. Even more FANTASTIC. Went to the Bank. Made space on two different farms. Bought and stocked the Pool Bar. Hopefully have room for the Glass Factory and School Office Supply Facility.

After all that excitement, decided it would be best if I just settled down and worked a neighbor's farms -- all of them. Had about 3500 units of fuel, but knew I had a ton of fuel in the Refinery!

Now comes the problem, and I'm thinking it may be related somehow to this release -- mainly because of the timing. Went to refuel. Fueling station says I have NO units in the Refinery. Wrong!!! I had 456. Decided I'd try selling half to see if that would shake it lose. NOPE!! Went to my gifts page and fortunately had lots of unaccepted gifts. Frantically exchanging for fuel. Then my neighbor posted his Refinery, and I got 24 units from that. Finally exchanged enough gifts to feel like I might get through the day and refueled. Got credit for the 24 units from my friend's refinery and the gifts, but nothing for my own refinery.

I would have thought it was just a glitch in my computer, but my friend checked his refinery and his fuel was locked up too!!! And just for fun (not), I just tried to see what fuel I would get if I could refuel now. Funny thing -- 24 units from the refinery.

Are the devs thinking about rationing our fuel? Because if so, selling the big 5x5 combine is NOT funny. I need about 10,000 units of fuel a day to work my farm and the farms of friends. This I cannot do on 24 tanks from my refinery.

HELP!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:06 AM

Hi, There have been quite a few reports of this problem since the latest release.. We have notified the developers , We hope it will be fixed soon.
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:06 AM

Great new pic, Tony!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Great new pic, Tony!!
Thanks The lovely HelenJS22 did it for me to honour ANZAC Day.
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:16 AM

Default New Combine using up Farm $ HELP

I have just purchased the new solar powered plower and the combine harvester and plower. I placed both in my storage. I have tried to use the combine and it is using up the Farm $ I have left!!! It keeps giving me a message that I do not have enough money as I now have only $5 - surely we dont have to pay Farm $ every time we use it? I thought it just used fuel like the other tools.
HELP - I have lost $30 from this as well as the $30 for the 5 x 5 plower and the $35 for the combine.
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:19 AM

I think the problem with the fuel and the Farm $ - note the REAL money not coins - is that the new combine seems to be using Farm $$$ instead of fuel somehow!! And the $ and Fuel has got confused??? Just guessing. I am goign to send in a message with my ID number as I think I have lost $30 before I realised the combine was using $ instead of fuel.
Old Apr 29 2011, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I think the problem with the fuel and the Farm $ - note the REAL money not coins - is that the new combine seems to be using Farm $$$ instead of fuel somehow!! And the $ and Fuel has got confused??? Just guessing. I am goign to send in a message with my ID number as I think I have lost $30 before I realised the combine was using $ instead of fuel.
OK so maybe it's a blessing in disguise that I have no crops ready to go yet. I guess my little combine can sit quietly in my storage until the glitches are worked out. I still can't get the option of using it to work for a neighbour with my combine either.
Closed Thread