Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 10 2011, 12:03 PM

And RAUL is on viewing threads..I Never see him on ....
Old Feb 10 2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnette View Post
Great job and I love this game. It would be wonderful if you would really consider some kind of button, lever or whatever to be able to process our facilities faster and with less clicking. Having to click 30-50 times per item is way too much. That is the main complaint in the marketplace and from my own neighbors.
Oh come on now.... the 10+ cut the clicks a whole lot. About the only thing that takes a lot of clicks - 3 dozen max - is the cookies.

We can't expect EVERY thing to be one click shopping.

Old Feb 10 2011, 01:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Oh come on now.... the 10+ cut the clicks a whole lot. About the only thing that takes a lot of clicks - 3 dozen max - is the cookies.

There are several one hour things and even some 30 minute things that takes lots of clicks to do.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 10 2011, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

Actually, there are several items that take 36 clicks (Black Tea, Green Tea, 3 types of paper products, Walnut Snacks, Peanut Snacks, Vegie tray, Honey Popcorn, Sunflower Seeds, Chocolate chip cookies, 8 Essential Oils, 2 types of Sheet Metal, 3 types of furniture, 4 pigments, 4 Inks, olive oil, coconut oil, 7 Sandwiches/hotdogs, Linen yarn, wool yarn, Linen rope). I'm sure I have missed several.

Butter takes 72 clicks to max out.

****... No wonder why my fingers are sore
Old Feb 10 2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
Actually, there are several items that take 36 clicks (Black Tea, Green Tea, 3 types of paper products, Walnut Snacks, Peanut Snacks, Vegie tray, Honey Popcorn, Sunflower Seeds, Chocolate chip cookies, 8 Essential Oils, 2 types of Sheet Metal, 3 types of furniture, 4 pigments, 4 Inks, olive oil, coconut oil, 7 Sandwiches/hotdogs, Linen yarn, wool yarn, Linen rope). I'm sure I have missed several.

Butter takes 72 clicks to max out.

****... No wonder why my fingers are sore

put some olive oil on them..... jk

oh well,,,,, compared to the 1000 clicks to harvest and 1000 more to plow the fields "in the old days", clicks are like the points in "Whose Line Is It" ..... they don't matter
Old Feb 10 2011, 04:49 PM
Account Not Linked

A few days ago I posted about how good it was that I could plant quickly again. I retract that. It's back to slow planting. What's worse, it's taking about twice as long to fill the facilities lately. I can't spend an hour filling my facilities (all on one farm, no duplicates), even with my current practice of doing it only twice a week. I don't know why it's so slow. Today I filled facilities just after clearing cache and restarting browser, to see if that would speed things up. It didn't. I don't think I will be able to play Farm Town much longer. The frustration levels are beginning to exceed the enjoyment levels.

Please, devs, help us out by making things faster or by giving a MAX button on facilities and an EMPTY ALL button for them.
Old Feb 10 2011, 05:11 PM

I love the 10+ button and I can't wait till the next updates to see all the goodies that they add.
Old Feb 10 2011, 05:41 PM

I think the batching has changed in the facilities...Either that, or I've been doing them wrong all this time.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Feb 10 2011, 06:14 PM

End of the week is approaching, getting antsy for a new update.
Old Feb 10 2011, 09:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul - thanks for the updates...

Do you anticipate making salt available through the truck...
or... making salt on the seacoast where salt could "dry" in the sun on the beach...
or... salt could be gleaned from a seawater procesing plant...
or... just add it to the menu for sea-strips as part of processing seawater...
or... allow trade or purchase of salt from neighbors...
or... have salt be one of the spices in the spice facilities (yeah, I already have that!!!)...

I live near the Great Salt Flats, so there are salt processing facilities (for real) not far away from there, but something that allowed processing of the seawater strips would be nice - some thoughts.
Thanks, stop by and check out the farm #6 smokehouse facilities on my fishing Waterfall Lodge farm... you'll know why I want the salt, hehehe

Thanks, ~andrea "chickadee" ~

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6570&farm_ix=0
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread