Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 07 2011, 06:02 AM

Kool...Now plse tell me how to access my msgs as I keep seeing 2 msgs displayed on my box for the loongest while now, but not able to c them or older msgs from other FT players!
Old Feb 07 2011, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarena View Post
I have three dairies and I run out of cheese every day!
How can I get more cheese?
I just put my Pizza Rest. into storage and started another facility that uses something else. That also solved my tomato problems.
Old Feb 07 2011, 01:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralei View Post
I really think it is unfair to have to buy anther manurer spreader. I spent 50 Farm cash.
The next day they have adifferent one for 40. What the heck.
By the way I just figured out how to post this
Believe me, I looked at it rather askance when it first came out, BUT ...

I bought the Orange Manure spreader and looking back now, I am VERY GLAD I did ... it was worth every FC$ I spent. Now all my trees are fertilized constantly and with the DOUBLE output from the trees, I never have any problems with supply of Oak, Pine, Bamboo or Cedar. ... .sure there are other things to buy with Farm Cash, but the 4x4 tools and the Manure spreaders are worth their weight in GOLD ... or maybe even PLATINUM
Old Feb 07 2011, 01:57 PM

My manure spreadewr also disappeared with over 600 units in it. I was hoping to be able to buy other tools and certainly don't want to spend another $10. plus alll the crops I could be growing but can't because the truck is gone. Please fix this problem and put our trucks back on the farm with the manure that was in it when it disappeared.

Thanks to anyone who is listening.
Old Feb 07 2011, 02:33 PM

wished they would do a flower fertiliser lol got lots of flowers and still not enough for my flower shop lol
Old Feb 07 2011, 08:14 PM

Is it just me, or is everyone expecting a new release tonight, since it's been three weeks? Decisions, decisions! ROFL
Old Feb 07 2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Is it just me, or is everyone expecting a new release tonight, since it's been three weeks? Decisions, decisions! ROFL
I thought releases were only once a month at most. I am a bit bored right now, so a new release that actually had something of interest to me would be nice.
Old Feb 07 2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I thought releases were only once a month at most. I am a bit bored right now, so a new release that actually had something of interest to me would be nice.
Releases have been running about every three weeks--the 1-17 was three days late (Monday, rather than the previous Friday night), so if they are back on schedule, it should be tonight.... But I am beginning to think not. Fairly late for a release tonight, by my clock!
Old Feb 07 2011, 10:17 PM

Hopefully it'll be soon
Old Feb 07 2011, 10:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post

Updates can come at any time and any day of the week. There is no set seclude for updates. Some months we make get one, some 2, some 3 or even 0 updates in a month. There is no set number of releases in a month, you will easily see that if you look at the thread titles in this section.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread