Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 13 2022, 10:11 AM

Thanks, Marymarcel, I, too, don't understand why you see different XP amounts. I have done nothing to add to my XP, restarted FT, restarted my browser, cleared cache, and I am still showing 5,791,528,531 which is quite a bit less than what you are seeing.
Old Aug 13 2022, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
Thanks, Marymarcel, I, too, don't understand why you see different XP amounts. I have done nothing to add to my XP, restarted FT, restarted my browser, cleared cache, and I am still showing 5,791,528,531 which is quite a bit less than what you are seeing. So, how do I contact the support team?
Hi Franny,
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2022, 02:58 AM

Default Can't plant trees, when there are crops already growing

Hi,
how can i plant trees, when there are crops already growing?
After disableing the "show-crops" there is no chance to plant anything there, few months ago it was no problem to plant flowers and trees...
Old Aug 14 2022, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Blender View Post
Hi,
how can i plant trees, when there are crops already growing?
After disableing the "show-crops" there is no chance to plant anything there, few months ago it was no problem to plant flowers and trees...
Hi George Blender

Im sorry but that is a trick and nobody can post the instructions on the forum.
Old Aug 16 2022, 03:44 PM

This is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
Please report this to Support.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Farmselector.jpg (21.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Farmselector2.jpg (20.0 KB, 5 views)
Old Aug 16 2022, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
This is happening again
Hi LisaScobee,
As I said before please contact Support. If you have already contacted them then reply to them as there isn't anything else we can do through the forums to help with this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2022, 12:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Harvesting

I'm sure this is a simple answer, but I can't find how to do it. I clicked on something to where my farm disappears when I'm harvesting. Only the crops that are ready to harvest show up. I don't like this feature and I can't find how to change it back. TIA
Old Aug 18 2022, 12:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbee817 View Post
I'm sure this is a simple answer, but I can't find how to do it. I clicked on something to where my farm disappears when I'm harvesting. Only the crops that are ready to harvest show up. I don't like this feature and I can't find how to change it back. TIA
Hi qbee,
I moved your post to the thread about harvesting.
When you are holding your harvest tool look down in the lower right corner for the eye. When it is red all other items are hidden. When it is black everything is shown. Click on that to change it.
Old Aug 18 2022, 12:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for your help.
Old Aug 29 2022, 12:49 PM

This might not be the exact right thread to put this in, but. I have a recurring problem the last several days. I have the "red" sprinkler, bought with Farm Cash, that when used halves the growing time of crops. For about the sixth time now in the last few days, I'm finding that when used on Chia to halve growing time to 2.5 days, when inspecting the farm at that time, the tool's effect seems to have reverted. Being an expensive tool, I'd like it if the bug was investigated and fixed.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding