Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 08 2022, 05:42 PM

I was working neighbors' facilities
Old Jan 08 2022, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
I was working neighbors' facilities
I have been working friends facilities since you posted the first time and couldnt reproduce your problem.

Could it be possible you had several tabs open? If so, each one shows different xp amounts and could let you think xp were subtracted.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and work only 1 friends facilities and see if the problem continues.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you still have the problem, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont receive the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 08 2022, 09:46 PM

Thanks so much, MaryMarcel! I cleared the memcache and that seems to have fixed the proble.
Old Jan 09 2022, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
Thanks so much, MaryMarcel! I cleared the memcache and that seems to have fixed the proble.
Glad to hear that Franny and thanks for coming back to let us know.
Old Jan 09 2022, 09:06 PM

In the facility manager, when I want to Custom arrange my facilities, it STILL says "Coming soon". I've been buying facilities and they are all listed at the bottom. I like to keep facilities at the top that I need to manually have to load, etc. - until I can afford to buy the tool needed. So when can I expect that the Custom be enabled? I want to get the facilities living at the bottom of the Facilities Manager and put them where they belong.
Thanks.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 09 2022 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Jan 09 2022, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Maid View Post
In the facility manager, when I want to Custom arrange my facilities, it STILL says "Coming soon". I've been buying facilities and they are all listed at the bottom. I like to keep facilities at the top that I need to manually have to load, etc. - until I can afford to buy the tool needed. So when can I expect that the Custom be enabled? I want to get the facilities living at the bottom of the Facilities Manager and put them where they belong.
Thanks.
Hi Moose Maid,
Only the developers know when they will get the Custom Order back into the game. I am sorry, but they do not tell us when that will be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2022, 12:36 PM

Default facility utilization

when checking my facilities, I see many that aren't at 100% utilization, but when I check ingredients, it doesn't show that I am missing needed ingredients. Don't understand what is going on. thanks

Old Jan 10 2022, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
when checking my facilities, I see many that aren't at 100% utilization, but when I check ingredients, it doesn't show that I am missing needed ingredients. Don't understand what is going on. thanks

Hi iwoeb

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

After clicking in Start all button at the top of the Facility manager, go through all facilities in your Facility manager and check if the facilities which are not filled to 100% have a check mark near the facility picture.
If they dont have a check mark then, please add it so they can be loaded when you click in Start all button.

If they have the check mark, then open the facility and see if all items in it have a check mark.
If any of them is unchecked then check it back.
Old Jan 11 2022, 03:17 AM

Default Facility capacity

Did the capacity of facilities on a farm increase? I had over 100% on a couple of farms, but they are now at 90% give or take. Thanks for your support.
Old Jan 11 2022, 04:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Did the capacity of facilities on a farm increase? I had over 100% on a couple of farms, but they are now at 90% give or take. Thanks for your support.
Hi bbarksda,

We're not aware of any changes to capacity limit for facilities per farm, but that limit can also be affected by how many products you have done in your facilities that you have not stored and if you have trains and long cars on that farm.

Could you have stored from your facilities or moved facilities or a train and it's long cars from those farms?

If you were over 100%, did you go to that farm and see a warning that says "You have too many facilities on this farm, please move some of them to another farm to avoid losing productions"? You should have been seeing that.

If you have not moved any facilities or trains from those farm that are reaching capacity limit, then you need to consider storing more often to see if you can keep that limit down and also consider moving some facilities/ trains and their long cars to other farms where the limit is lower.

If you chose to move facilities to other farms please make sure that you do NOT move any of the facilities listed in the Neighborhood Chains Contest until the contest is over or that will cause you will abandon it and there is no way to get you back into it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending