Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Aug 04 2014, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkh9489@hotmail.com View Post
I have a question, lately when working other people farms especially the ones who layer I can't see half the screen or what needs to be farmed. I have a few pictures of what I am talking but not sure how to post them.
The only things you should not see are the items that are dimmed out or hidden because they don't apply to the tool you are using. For example if you have a chopping tool in your hand then you will not see any crops, harvestable trees, flowers or buildings because they have been hidden by the dim out tool. You control whether they are dimmed, hidden or visible using the eye in the lower right corner of the screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2014, 12:11 AM

I totally understand what you are saying and that is not the problem... It's the graphics on the page... and it doesn't happen all the time just on the more layered farm, where the graphics are messing up so I can only see some of what needs to be done.. I have pictures of what I am talking about as well as video too. I am running wins 8 on this computer and wins 7 on my other computer. This is happening on both. When working the larger farms I can't get my coins since I can't finish the job am doing. It's starting to make me mad ......
Old Aug 04 2014, 12:13 AM

Has nothing to do with the option to dim or not dim the eye...
I am about to stop playing this game because of this...
Old Aug 04 2014, 12:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkh9489@hotmail.com View Post
I totally understand what you are saying and that is not the problem... It's the graphics on the page... and it doesn't happen all the time just on the more layered farm, where the graphics are messing up so I can only see some of what needs to be done.. I have pictures of what I am talking about as well as video too. I am running wins 8 on this computer and wins 7 on my other computer. This is happening on both. When working the larger farms I can't get my coins since I can't finish the job am doing. It's starting to make me mad ......
What browser are you using?
Have you tried a different browser to see if the same thing happens with it?

Try uninstalling your flash player, do not use the windows add/remove as it will not delete all the flash files properly, instead use the uninstaller provided my Adobe. Please use the following link for the uninstaller.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...r-windows.html

Then reinstall flash using the following link... remember to do this from the browser you intend on using flash on as there are several versions.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Is this in full screen or normal screen or both?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2014, 10:31 AM

Default farm layout

i appreciate you giving me an answer,but im still not happy about the tilted layout. i love the game so much that i even play my 2 sisters farms ( thats a total of 60 farms & about 500 facilities) i will continue to play. thanks for your response.
Old Aug 06 2014, 05:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry harvesting a quest

I harvested my sheep for a quest this morning but it did not check off the wool . Now I have to wait 16 more hours to continue my quest
Old Aug 06 2014, 06:03 AM

did you harvest your sheep before opening the quest?
Old Aug 06 2014, 07:53 PM
Account Not Linked

No, I opened the quest first
Old Aug 06 2014, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr1957@aol.com View Post
I harvested my sheep for a quest this morning but it did not check off the wool . Now I have to wait 16 more hours to continue my quest
Please post a link to your farms here as we can't check this out without it. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please follow the instructions here as just copying and pasting the link from the top of your farm page will not work either.
Old Aug 07 2014, 07:56 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcad605 View Post
I just bought the red and orange sprinklers and I am pi$$ed off! I expected them to water the farms for a period of time, like the fertilizer. It didn't say anything about that when you click on them for information. I noticed that this discussion started in 2009. And nothing has been done about it in 3 years?!? Really? 99% of the time only the people that have paid real money have these. Someone needs to get off their a$$ and fix this. We don't need new bushes, we need the stuff that we paid for to do what is expected or give me my frickin money back!
I am pi$$ed off too! I bought this tool with the express intention of planting crops several times per day in the fastest manner possible. Turns out I can only use this tool once per day. WHY ON EARTH DOESN"T IT SAY THAT IN THE DESCRIPTION???

Can anyone give me information on how to contact customer support? This is a complete waste of $50 Farm Cash for me.

Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity