Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 09 2011, 11:56 AM

Default regarding upgrade requests for Cheese production

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
Do you have each frm maxed with 100 cows? If not, that might help.
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand the comments about people needing more cows in order to have more cheese. I'm not currently playing FT (partly because of frustration over this issue), but I never ran out of cow’s milk. With 8 hr harvest time for dairy barns, that's possible 3x harvest a day. Having 7 farms at the time and 7 dairy processing plants - it was the processing plant that couldn't keep up, not the cows. Only had 150 cows total (held in 2 barns), that's 450 milk a day and 7 dairy processing plants only make 36 batches of cheese a day each. That's 252 a day. I didn’t mind spending the coins to have dairy facilities on each farm (although they don’t necessarily go with the landscape design I wanted for some farms), but if you have to do that at least they should produce what you need.

I didn’t have all the facilities that required cheese, but the ones I have require more than I can make (I did the math). Butter, for instance, can be made 960 per day, per processing plant and not many products require it.

Had plenty of milk for ice cream and other products and plenty for the cheese - the cheese is just too slow to produce given all the restaurants that I chose to have. There were other places I would have liked to buy, but the addition of cheeseburgers wasn’t gonna happen.

I understand how the faster production thing works by bugging friends to help, and I prefer not to play that way. When I get too many app requests from friends showing up on my home page, I hide those apps and assume other people do the same. I like to keep my Facebook home page for news from real friends and family, not just strangers signed up to help me play a game. I know people do this and that’s totally their choice, it’s just not my preference.

At one time I loved FT. I’ve previously spent hundreds of real dollars on this game (my choice, my enjoyment) … but I believe that if we have maximum facilities on maximum number of farms and production still won't meet demand, something needs to change with the game. Until there’s an equitable balance with goods and facilities, I’m not contributing more $$ and time to it.
Old Feb 09 2011, 02:23 PM

Would really like to know how many of each item remain as we fill facilities. Some items are ingredients in more than one facility and easily used up in one. Would also like to be able to send some of our coin purchases as gifts. The valentine lists is great, but who wants to buy their own valentine? LOL Also would love a doe deer. Think that those cute babies need a mom.!!!
Old Feb 09 2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyg View Post
Would really like to know how many of each item remain as we fill facilities. Some items are ingredients in more than one facility and easily used up in one. Would also like to be able to send some of our coin purchases as gifts. The valentine lists is great, but who wants to buy their own valentine? LOL Also would love a doe deer. Think that those cute babies need a mom.!!!
haha.... yep, we do need that.

Maybe she will be available for coin.... of if FTcash, only a buck.

Old Feb 09 2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
haha.... yep, we do need that.

Maybe she will be available for coin.... of if FTcash, only a buck.

an ear ?...
Old Feb 09 2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
an ear ?...

that much?? you pirate
Old Feb 09 2011, 11:02 PM
Senior Moderator

As the developers fix, correct or change things could we please have a post on here updating us with what has been done so we are not surprised when things happen?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2011, 10:26 AM

I so agree with Levarti2. I'm about to throw in the towel. I have 8 dairies, plenty of milk, and cannot produce much of anything in several of my facilities. It's getting really BORING! It shouldn't be hard to fix this. I would prefer to wait an extra month for other updates and get double the cheese instead.
Old Feb 10 2011, 10:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just noticed that my storage for miscellaneous items has doubled, this is new, or at least mine wasn't like that yesterday This is great, it will really make moving things around easier.

My Farm:
Coulter Country
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 10 2011, 11:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesac View Post
I just noticed that my storage for miscellaneous items has doubled, this is new, or at least mine wasn't like that yesterday This is great, it will really make moving things around easier.
Mine has as well.. guess we will see bits and pieces of an update here soon. Today marks the same exact amount of days between last updates and the one previous.. We shall see
Old Feb 10 2011, 11:44 AM

Great job and I love this game. It would be wonderful if you would really consider some kind of button, lever or whatever to be able to process our facilities faster and with less clicking. Having to click 30-50 times per item is way too much. That is the main complaint in the marketplace and from my own neighbors.
Closed Thread