Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 29 2021, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Yes when it happens all the dark ground is replaced by grass. When I bought 1 dark cover then the rest also reverted back to the dark. This is not a big deal but just somethings that happens occasionally. I will post if it happens again before I buy replacement.
Hi docmm6

Thanks for the information!

Now let me explain you why I think you had Show Ground cover unchecked in preferences.

When you have Show Ground cover unchecked, then you only see green grass. That makes you think the cover for that farm has disappeared.

You go to the Store and buy a new one. As soon as you buy it, it will show up in that farm but also that makes that Show Ground cover is automatically checked in your preferences. So all your farms show up the covers you had for them.
Old Jul 13 2021, 02:54 PM

Default lost tools

plz help...I lost all my tools etc ,,
Old Jul 13 2021, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogga View Post
plz help...I lost all my tools etc ,,
Hi gogga

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Please provide your USER ID number, you find it in the message above the game screen.

Also, let us know which tools and which other things you think are missing.
Thanks
Old Aug 07 2021, 07:26 AM

Unhappy Big bugs

I bought 2 Facilities and they disappeared when I went back to the farm. My farm locks up, when I try to move something it duplicates and when I refresh the farm locks up. Very slow playing. My computer is a game computer and plays any game good but Farmtown. I tried posting on the appropriate forum but it said I didn't have permission to access it. 243016776272820
Old Aug 07 2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
I bought 2 Facilities and they disappeared when I went back to the farm. My farm locks up, when I try to move something it duplicates and when I refresh the farm locks up. Very slow playing. My computer is a game computer and plays any game good but Farmtown. I tried posting on the appropriate forum but it said I didn't have permission to access it. 243016776272820
Hi kbirk

I moved your post to the thread for Missing items as that it the first issue you are talking about?

To be able to check you data you have to provide the name of the facilities you purchased and in which farm you where at that moment.

For your other problems, please check if your browser is up to date. Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Maybe it would be better if you clear your browser cache. Please take in mind that the first time you load the game after the clearing it will load very slow as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, then visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Aug 19 2021, 03:36 PM

Exclamation Missing Fish..

this morning I logged into my account and all my salmon and trout are missing!! I had almost 3 months worth!! I an sick over it!!
yesterday I sold all my herring by mistake, but that seems to have been restored I know for a fact that I didnt sell my Salmon or Trout! plea please please help!!

ID: 898590491
Old Aug 19 2021, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
this morning I logged into my account and all my salmon and trout are missing!! I had almost 3 months worth!! I an sick over it!!
yesterday I sold all my herring by mistake, but that seems to have been restored I know for a fact that I didnt sell my Salmon or Trout! plea please please help!!

ID: 898590491
Hi Badcompany,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about missing items.
We don't have any way to track individual sales of specific items. Your storage is at a level less than 40% and items missing from storage usually do not happen except when the storage is nearing 100%.
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to restore any thing to your storage.

You may contact Support if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2021, 04:33 PM

Angry

well I was skimming through some of the other recent posts on this tread and almost everyone seems to have missing items. and all I see is a bunch of half baked replies. I don't do massive layering, I have my storage at 40% and have been playing since 2009. I AM STILL NOT LVL1225!! maybe players are telling the truth and there is a bug somewhere! this morning my game crashed as it has been every now and then, there has to be a way to figure out where that stuff went!! Its not like our Farm Cash Earned is anywhere near near enough to Farm Cash Items available. especially tools. I have spend real cash in the game and still cant afford a single ext tool.. while some players play for 6 months and have everything available to them. I don't mind spending real cash on a game that I have played for years but there is just no way it should take me this long to even level up.
may I suggest for farm town to have a better way to keep track of cash items and their product. so honest players stand a chance at least.
Old Aug 19 2021, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
well I was skimming through some of the other recent posts on this tread and almost everyone seems to have missing items. and all I see is a bunch of half baked replies. I don't do massive layering, I have my storage at 40% and have been playing since 2009. I AM STILL NOT LVL1225!! maybe players are telling the truth and there is a bug somewhere! this morning my game crashed as it has been every now and then, there has to be a way to figure out where that stuff went!! Its not like our Farm Cash Earned is anywhere near near enough to Farm Cash Items available. especially tools. I have spend real cash in the game and still cant afford a single ext tool.. while some players play for 6 months and have everything available to them. I don't mind spending real cash on a game that I have played for years but there is just no way it should take me this long to even level up.
may I suggest for farm town to have a better way to keep track of cash items and their product. so honest players stand a chance at least.
Hi Badcompany,
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to see what you had or where they went. To retain all that data for every action would require massive data base space and would slow the game extremely for updating all that information.
Even if we could track all that data we have no way to replace anything missing.
The only things that are tracked closely are items you buy with famr cash and if something of those are missing the farm cash can be refunded through support. As I said you can contact Support about this if you wish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2021, 08:31 AM
Account Not Linked

I had 2 donut shops and was moving them to different farms and I only have one now and it is on farm 3. Any suggestion?

Daveb,

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing