Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 03 2011, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
hi, Could a Mod or Dev tell us what the "Tommorrow" facilities will make and need? then we can get ready by making sure we have production in place?

cheers David
Hi, David, not much help here, us Mods don't know either
Old May 03 2011, 04:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Tomorrow never comes
People should be aware, tomorrow has two uses. It can be an adverb - meaning the day after today.

But it can also be a noun: for example, the world of tomorrow. Which doesn't mean literally, tomorrow; but some future date.

Well now, English class -- dismissed.

Still have issues with the word, how about this one: The children of today, are tomorrow's leaders.
Old May 03 2011, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitra View Post
I don't seem to understand why we have to purchase 2 tools (Harvester 5x5 & Plower 5x5) which cost totaly 60 Farm cash, before we are allowed to purchase the Combine Tool! The 2 previous tool will no longer be in use after getting the new one, so that means 60 Farm Cash gone to waste!
For those of us who do not have the previous tools, Combine Tool will cost us 95 Farm Cash!!!!!
I think the answer to that is 'Because they can' I wasn't impressed either. The only saving grace is that the combine is brilliant and makes the work so much quicker.

It is sad that our devs have become known for giving us a 'you beaut' upgraded tool, only to follow it within a very short time with another 'really you beaut' tool for .... yet again .... more FARM CASH
Old May 03 2011, 05:18 AM

Hi farmer! We have determined that you may have lost fuel due to a bug in the last update. The Major added 300 tanks to your storage to compensate your lost. If you own an oil refinery you got 3000 additional tanks.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! This message was posted for me this morning! Thank you dev's!!
Old May 03 2011, 05:49 AM

Talking 3300 Tanks of Fuel!!!

Dear Devs!

Just a short, surely incomplete list why you are THE BEST, bar none:
  • You are creative beyond belief! The features you add -- with every single release -- are fun and fantastic!
  • You LISTEN to us. When we have suggestions or requests, you try to incorporate them in the game!!
  • When there are glitches, you FIX them pronto!
  • You do your best to make us whole if we lose product, tools, anything because of a problem with the game!

But THIS TIME -- you have outdone yourselves!!! 3,300 tanks of fuel?!!! MAYBE, just MAYBE there are players who lost something close to that amount of fuel, but I for one know that I lost only a fraction of that. What can I say except THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! Because of your generosity, my farms will run for weeks!!!

And to all those players who whined, ranted, threated to quit the game, and otherwise were just plain ugly about this problem, HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME . . . AND APOLOGIZE!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old May 03 2011, 05:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Farm Town rocks!! just got this message on my farm when i refreshed it...

Hi farmer! We have determined that you may have lost fuel due to a bug in the last update. The Major added 300 tanks to your storage to compensate your lost. If you own an oil refinery you got 3000 additional tanks.

see how cool they are....... I did loose lots of fuel but wasn't sure of the amount so i didn't say anything in here.......now how did they figure out i lost fuel? or do we all get this same amount??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 03 2011, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat909 View Post

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! This message was posted for me this morning! Thank you dev's!!
Nice one Devs! Many thanks! Any ideas as to when the farmcash offers are coming back? I usually buy farmcash via cellphone and want to send a friend the combine
Old May 03 2011, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Farm Town rocks!! just got this message on my farm when i refreshed it...

see how cool they are....... I did loose lots of fuel but wasn't sure of the amount so i didn't say anything in here.......now how did they figure out i lost fuel? or do we all get this same amount??
Hi, everyone received 300 tanks + if you owned the Oil refinery you received an additional 3,000 tanks
Old May 03 2011, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwirick View Post
Nice one Devs! Many thanks! Any ideas as to when the farmcash offers are coming back? I usually buy farmcash via cellphone and want to send a friend the combine
The farmcash offers are still there, as far as i am aware, they have always been there. do you not see them?

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 03 2011, 06:05 AM

Default aparently the Mayor is now known as the major

lol had to have a laugh at the typo

thanks for the tanks

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread