Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 30 2023, 02:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
Can you tell me why when preparing my ships they going from taking for example 5.5 minutes per load to 11.2 minutes meaning that it is taking over an hour and a half to load a ship in order to despatch it. I do ships daily so it is not that I have not been preparing and despatching on regular basis. This started 4 days ago and it happening on each ship i prepare
Hi deenites,
I moved your posdt to the thread about the ships.
The time is determined by how many ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days. Also how long those ships stay on the list is 7 days exactly before they drop off the list. If you dispatched a ship 7 days ago lets say at 9:45 AM eastern time, then at 9:45 this morning that ship dropped off the list. When it drops off the list then you don't have as many ships previously dispatched so the time for loading each container goes up at that time.
You currently only have 5 ships on the list, so the times will be longer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2024, 06:35 AM

I have a friend that purchased the purple cargo ship and it will not let him load the containers on it. Any ideas why or what he needs to do?
Old Jan 19 2024, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I have a friend that purchased the purple cargo ship and it will not let him load the containers on it. Any ideas why or what he needs to do?
Hi Ky

I moved your post to the thread about Cargo ships in Help & Support, please do not post questions in the Suggestions Section.

Please tell your friend to register in the forum so we can work with him.

After registering, he needs to post in this thread with his user ID number.

If he needs instructions on how to register on the forum, this thread will help him:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621174
Old Jan 19 2024, 11:09 AM

Will do. Thank you.
Old Jan 19 2024, 11:17 AM

He said it says he doesn't have permission to post on this site.
Old Jan 19 2024, 11:28 AM
Account Not Linked

I recently purchased my first purple cargo ship. When I click on it to load the items it will not allow me to load the items or to load the people for my log.
Old Jan 19 2024, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotSpot View Post
I recently purchased my first purple cargo ship. When I click on it to load the items it will not allow me to load the items or to load the people for my log.
Hi SpotSpot

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings.
Close that window and the game in all tabs you have it open. Then load the game again and see if you are able to load the ship.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt work for you then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 19 2024, 11:34 AM

When someone is banned from the game the people still send out their ships to be loaded to the banned person not knowing of the ban. This needs fixed so that the person sending the ship can remove the banned person from their log or not add them to the log at all. Since the banned person can not get on their account they can not tell the person sending out the ship.
Old Jan 19 2024, 11:38 AM
Account Not Linked

That did not fix the purple ship. I will try support.
Old Jan 19 2024, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
When someone is banned from the game the people still send out their ships to be loaded to the banned person not knowing of the ban. This needs fixed so that the person sending the ship can remove the banned person from their log or not add them to the log at all. Since the banned person can not get on their account they can not tell the person sending out the ship.
Hi Ky

Please post this in our Suggestion section.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port