Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horyhead2 View Post
so much is still missing ,is there anything i can do ?
Hi Horyhead,
The only thing you can do is wait along with the rest of us until the developers add in the missing functions. Youc an plow, plant, harvest and fish for now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:19 PM

Default Farmtown

I am trying to load farmtown , not all things will load, is there anything I can do ?
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horyhead2 View Post
I am trying to load farmtown , not all things will load, is there anything I can do ?
Hi Horyhead,
I already answered you in the post above your last post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:24 PM

Default Farmtown

ok thanks for the info so I will wait , like so many are doing ..
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:45 PM

MODS the last update on this specific thread was Dec 23,
is is not the """HTML5/WebGL version of the game"" that has the current info on what is available?

i know when i popping back and forth i forget 'where' i am LOL ....
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
MODS the last update on this specific thread was Dec 23,
is is not the """HTML5/WebGL version of the game"" that has the current info on what is available?

i know when i popping back and forth i forget 'where' i am LOL ....
Hi JNelson,
Yes it is, but we are trying to separate the ones who can play from those who can't.
When they start adding any of the missing functions they will create a separate thread for that.

It does state in the first post of this thread:
We already completed all the features that will be released into the restricted version of the game before the end of the year, these features will include all farming tools for crops, trees, flowers and fishing, the free style designers, the Store and the Storage screens, all other functionality will be hidden and enabled gradually in the coming weeks.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 13 2021 at 11:57 PM.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
I love what you are doing with Farm Town! Thanks! Right now my gift box is full and I can't empty it so that I can buy more items! I have to buy Bait everyday so this is concerning. I know you are working on many aspects of the game and wondered if this is one or if I am the only one having this problem.
I have the same problem with the gifts. My box is full and I can't empty it. I've stopped trying and I've stopped trying to send gifts for the time being.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Trouper,
The leveling up may not be available yet, but you are earning experience points for planting and plowing. When they do get it added then you may get the levels.
I can confirm that levelling up is turned on (I've went up a level on the HTML.)

The bar showing experience and how close one is to levelling up is not working, so that may be confusing and why people think they aren't leveling up.

Also, the leveling up message will disappear if someone clicks on anything, so it is easy to miss the message. The notice of leveling up is also not posted on facebook.
Old Jan 14 2021, 01:46 AM

Hi everybody, I am glad to be able to see (and visit!) all my neighbours again, but as soon as I try to sort them by any criteria, they all disappear. :-(
Old Jan 14 2021, 02:28 AM

Default Access to play neighbors

The request screen is not loading any current neighbors for 2 days. The yellow header states click on the tread and provide the last feed at the bottom of the screen as to where it stopped in the black avatar screen mode.GPU-Renderer: Google Swift Shader. It just hangs and there is no load bar on the avatar. Please advise. thank you.
Closed Thread