Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2020, 02:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
so now my itinerary is showing only 29 people instead of 30 - how do I add another person? Thanks! (they removed one name because I removed a neighbor that had passed away )
Hi dcsully,
Is the ship already dispatched or in preparation? This is new so we don't have a lot of information on this.

If dispatched and you only have 29 ports then that should be all it goes to and you will get less products.
If it is in preparation then go in and add one with the replace and then move them around if you need to.

It would be great if you could post a picture with the missing port, so we can see what is happening with this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 05 2020 at 03:36 PM.
Old Jun 05 2020, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dcsully,
Is the train already dispatched or in preparation? This is new so we don't have a lot of information on this.

If dispatched and you only have 29 ports then that should be all it goes to and you will get less products.
If it is in preparation then go in and add one with the replace and then move them around if you need to.

It would be great if you could post a picture with the missing port, so we can see what is happening with this.
it won't let me add anyone - that's the problem. I think they should have left this alone and let us change that slot ourselves. It's the ships - not trains - sorry I don't know how to take a picture of it - I'm on a desktop - I can take a picture with my phone but no idea how to get that here LOLOL Hey, I just turned 70!! lol And it's in preparation - not sent yet.
Old Jun 05 2020, 03:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
it won't let me add anyone - that's the problem. I think they should have left this alone and let us change that slot ourselves. It's the ships - not trains - sorry I don't know how to take a picture of it - I'm on a desktop - I can take a picture with my phone but no idea how to get that here LOLOL Hey, I just turned 70!! lol And it's in preparation - not sent yet.
Hi dcsully,
Here is a link for how to take a picture from a desktop:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

Sorry, I was thinking ship and wrote train. My fingers don't listen to my brain.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2020, 05:00 PM

it looks like the normal itinerary except it only numbers to #29
Old Jun 05 2020, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
it looks like the normal itinerary except it only numbers to #29
Hi dcsully,
Just so we have the facts straight, did you notice if you had 30 listed ports with the assigned itinerary? Did it change to 29 when you clicked the Reuse Last Itinerary?
Old Jun 05 2020, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dcsully,
Just so we have the facts straight, did you notice if you had 30 listed ports with the assigned itinerary? Did it change to 29 when you clicked the Reuse Last Itinerary?
no, I'm sorry I didn't even look - I'm so used to just hitting Reuse Last Itinerary
Old Jun 05 2020, 05:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
no, I'm sorry I didn't even look - I'm so used to just hitting Reuse Last Itinerary
Hi dcsully,
Ok thanks. So it was in the Reuse Last that you saw the 29. We will have to send this to the developers to look into. Only thing I can suggest is tomorrow to not use the Reuse list yet and check to make sure 30 ports are there.
Closed Thread