Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 08:26 PM

Exclamation Harvest time suggestion

Being that players can do nothing except plant and harvest, I suggest HARVEST TIMES be turned off and no penalties for incomplete QUESTS, as we can not play them, either. We, basically, have no game until it is back up in full.
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:40 PM

It says you turned off fuel consumption but it is using my fuel so I have lost a lot of fuel in the past couple weeks. Did you change your mind and not update it?
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I'd like to suggest a goodwill gift of 1 farm cash for every day that the game is not at 100% to compensate us for our inconvenience
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditz View Post
It says you turned off fuel consumption but it is using my fuel so I have lost a lot of fuel in the past couple weeks. Did you change your mind and not update it?
Hi laditz,
The fuel consumption is turned off. When you work you use fuel, then when you are through and drop the tool the fuel is restored to the amount you had. You can check this by noting how much you have before you start and then look to see what you have after you drop the tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:18 PM

Default No coins or xp

My user # is (6469843)I am not receiving any coins or xp when I harvest my own farms now with the new change . Thank you !!!!
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:19 PM

Default Angie

Hi Taz. I was private messaging you. Is this what I need to be doing on the forum?
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie81 View Post
Hi Taz. I was private messaging you. Is this what I need to be doing on the forum?
Hi Angie,
Yes this is where you need to post if you have questions about the new version.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:58 PM

I have been to U-72 screen, and can't get to the market to sell anything, can't get my weekly competition to load and can't harvest, store or cash out anything.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janzclan View Post
I have been to U-72 screen, and can't get to the market to sell anything, can't get my weekly competition to load and can't harvest, store or cash out anything.
Hi Janzclan,
Those functions are not available currently. Please read the first postof this thread to see what is currently available.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:13 PM

Default Farmtown

so much is still missing ,is there anything i can do ?
Closed Thread