Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 04 2021, 08:30 AM

User ID 100000032760301 I have 5 animal shelters on my farm 1 (Rainbows End). When I harvest them nothing is added to my storage. I am not sure if this was happening before the game migration.
Old Feb 04 2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46bill View Post
User ID 100000032760301 I have 5 animal shelters on my farm 1 (Rainbows End). When I harvest them nothing is added to my storage. I am not sure if this was happening before the game migration.
Hi 46bill

We are aware of the problem with animal sheds on farm 1. But the sheds are indeed harvested and the products are added to your storage. The only problem is you do not get the floating message telling you how many products were added to your storage.

If you reload the game and hover your mouse on the sheds you will see the time you have to wait till you can harvest them again.
Also take note of the stored products before harvesting those sheds, and then check again AFTER reloading your game.
Old Feb 04 2021, 09:01 AM

Thanks, AFTER reloading the game the stored amount for the items had indeed increased.
Old Feb 04 2021, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46bill View Post
Thanks, AFTER reloading the game the stored amount for the items had indeed increased.
You are very welcome and thanks for letting us know 46bill
Old Feb 04 2021, 10:56 AM

USER ID number ( 1218571560 ) - i have noticed that harvesting super neighbors farms - the flowers are having issues - none of them have "layered" flowers but when i harvest them the tools they have to harvest large areas dont harvest all the flowers within the tool size - meaning that i have to go over the same area many times to be able to harvest all of the flowers - and when irrigating a farm in the past we would see the "raindrops" but now we dont so we have to go back through and look to see if the farm got irrigated
Old Feb 04 2021, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
USER ID number ( 1218571560 ) - i have noticed that harvesting super neighbors farms - the flowers are having issues - none of them have "layered" flowers but when i harvest them the tools they have to harvest large areas dont harvest all the flowers within the tool size - meaning that i have to go over the same area many times to be able to harvest all of the flowers - and when irrigating a farm in the past we would see the "raindrops" but now we dont so we have to go back through and look to see if the farm got irrigated
Hi iam1to,
This has been noted. Instead of going back, try refreshing the farm and see if they have been actually harvested, before you try to harvest them again.
The rain drops are not there yet, but you do get a message float up about how many farms you have irrigated. The tooltip in the farm selector to show the irrigation has not been added yet either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2021, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

MISSING ITEMS: #1146693807 On my Farm 5, I have 7 pieces of Christmas black fence that are currently invisible. Periodically in the Toggle below the farm box I receive an error message for each of them. Message is: "2021-02-04 16:46:15.688 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-2.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/christmasblackfence/christmasblackfence.dxt5 - Unknown Error". I think I know what the problem is, but obviously I cannot fix it. The item "Christmas black fence" was purchased year's ago and that same item is now "Winter black fence" and sold as such in the WINTER section of the Store. Item renamed, therefore Unknown Error. I know it's not important, it's just fence. That said, it may not be the only item renamed and you wanted to know about bugs. It's a small flea. Cheri
Old Feb 04 2021, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1hathaway View Post
MISSING ITEMS: #1146693807 On my Farm 5, I have 7 pieces of Christmas black fence that are currently invisible. Periodically in the Toggle below the farm box I receive an error message for each of them. Message is: "2021-02-04 16:46:15.688 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-2.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/christmasblackfence/christmasblackfence.dxt5 - Unknown Error". I think I know what the problem is, but obviously I cannot fix it. The item "Christmas black fence" was purchased year's ago and that same item is now "Winter black fence" and sold as such in the WINTER section of the Store. Item renamed, therefore Unknown Error. I know it's not important, it's just fence. That said, it may not be the only item renamed and you wanted to know about bugs. It's a small flea. Cheri
Hi Cheri,
Some of the graphics have not been added back into the game yet. That would be also why you are getting an error message.
Please be patient until they can get everything working in the game and all the graphics added back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2021, 11:46 AM

Default Not leveling up

Since the migration started, I have only leveled up once, and I was close to the level up before the migration started. I have a neighbor who has leveled up nearly 100 levels! What is going on that I don't show advancement in levels? I farm every day, sometimes twice a day. My user ID is 1213887694. Thanks for any help with this. It's very frustrating to see others level up while I stay the same.

Joy Kooistra
Old Feb 04 2021, 11:52 AM

Frances Willson 1811185669
been planting and harvesting, of course can not use the facilities yet.
Thank You...
Closed Thread