Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 11:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickymikulski View Post
I am able to load farm ,harvest animals ,go from one farm to another ,I can plant ,plow ,harvest ,this is all i got so far ,no avatar ,no gift box,all neighbors pictures highlighted in blue,can"t access map ,or neighbors ,my account # 1303219434 ,pls see if i am getting all of what you have done to help us with game,i know it takes time but hearing others are doing better ????? I just want to make sure I'm getting the new version .... Ty Victoria
Hi Victoria,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. You can find what is available currently in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:42 AM

don't know if this is the right place.... the banner and here in the forums the new version is being called "HTML5/WebGL version"... does this mean we have to go in and enable the WebGL flags or is it automatic?
thanks!
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:47 AM

cant get into map
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles107@msn.com View Post
cant get into map
Hi charles107

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

The map is not available yet. If you want to go to Marketplace to sell products, then open your storage and click in Go to Market to Sell button in one of your products.

The hiring market is not available yet.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy impossible to access the market place

Hello
Since switching to the HTLM version, I can no longer access the marketplace, I no longer have a purple hand, and I can no longer write messages.
Can you help me, please?

Bonjour
Depuis mon passage à la version HTLM, je ne peux plus accéder à la place du marché, je n'ai plus la main violette, et je ne peux plus écrire de message.
Pouvez-vous m'aider, s'il vous plaît ?
Chtimi
Old Jan 13 2021, 12:14 PM

hi, i'm having a problem with the game. i cannot access the marketplace and the map button doesn't work. my user id is: 1431977600. please can i get help on this.
thank you
Old Jan 13 2021, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnedseabury View Post
hi, i'm having a problem with the game. i cannot access the marketplace and the map button doesn't work. my user id is: 1431977600. please can i get help on this.
thank you
Hi damnedseabury

The map is not available yet. If you want to go to Marketplace to sell products, then open your storage and click in Go to Market to Sell button in one of your products.

Old Jan 13 2021, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chtimi View Post
Hello
Since switching to the HTLM version, I can no longer access the marketplace, I no longer have a purple hand, and I can no longer write messages.
Can you help me, please?

Bonjour
Depuis mon passage à la version HTLM, je ne peux plus accéder à la place du marché, je n'ai plus la main violette, et je ne peux plus écrire de message.
Pouvez-vous m'aider, s'il vous plaît ?
Chtimi
Hi chtimi

If you want to go to Marketplace to sell products, then open your storage and click in Go to Market to Sell button in one of your products.

You still have the purple hand but it is not available up now.

More features will be added to the game in a time.

Salut chtimi

J'ai déplacé votre message vers le fil de migration.

Si vous souhaitez vous rendre sur Marketplace pour vendre des produits, ouvrez votre espace de stockage et cliquez sur le bouton Go to Market to Sell l'un de vos produits.

Le marché locatif n'est pas encore disponible.

Vous avez toujours la main violette mais elle n'est pas disponible pour le moment.

Plus de fonctionnalités seront ajoutées au jeu dans un certain temps.
Old Jan 13 2021, 01:26 PM

User ID 1545131279
I am getting this message on Firefox, Brave, and Chrome on both computers (Win 7 and Win 10) This message loads and game freezes. Once I click OK and reload game it plays but keeps freezing. I can relaod and play a few farms before it freezes again. On Chrome on my Win & is the one with the goes way over to the right not aligned correctly.
I don't have Java script that I can see on any of these browsers or computers, and my husband looked it up and apparently Java is not available to download now.
An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
TypeError: logs is null
write@https://l1.slashkey.com/facebo...v1610528699.js:214:5
writeToTargets@https://l1.slashkey.c...v1610528699.js:555:21
initialize/<@https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/js/ft-startup_v1610528699.js:516:14
func/console[methodName]@https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/js/ft-startup_v1610528699.js:119:16
printErr@https://cdn.slashkey.com/fl...ld31.loader.js:1:4256
runIter@https://cdn.slashkey.com/fla...ramework.js.gz:2:181022
Browser_mainLoop_runner@https://cdn....ramework.js.gz:2:179390

Last edited by RIAP27; Jan 13 2021 at 01:54 PM. Reason: add more information
Old Jan 13 2021, 01:42 PM

Default Fertilizer

Are we able to fertilize? I tried and nothing worked.