Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 15 2020, 05:19 PM

Default Pond multi planter

Hi,
How about a pond multi planter like there is for trees?
It would make putting in ponds much quicker if you're doing lots. Since grid clickers are not allowed a planter for ponds would be a great thing to have available.
Thanks
Old Mar 19 2020, 05:42 PM

With the Corona virus having a lot of us in isolation at home and more and more people. using the internet for work at home maybe you could offer farmtown players some corona aid in the way of leasing ext tools to speed up the amount of time it takes to work their farms. Possibly lease to own option and at the end of lease term you either buy them or the are returned
Old Mar 20 2020, 02:32 PM

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay BIGGER multi-planter it like a tiny tiny dot on the 50x farms even on anything over 34x really
Old Mar 20 2020, 02:34 PM

another color hand that we can SN with for layering water
Old Mar 21 2020, 07:32 PM

I know I've begged for this repeatedly. PLEASE fix the Plows so that they can overlap the Southeast and Southwest sides of the farm when plowing just like all the harvesting/cutting/picking tools do. I am unable to hold the small plows steady enough to complete rows and columns without gaps due to a nerve condition. Consider this request as helping the handicapped. I would upload an image showing my suggestion but cannot attach images. R/ Jim
Old Mar 25 2020, 09:21 AM

How bout a fishing boat to fish all farms at one time? Maybe harvest and plow all at one time too!
Old Mar 27 2020, 09:53 PM

I am looking at buying bigger tools. I'm not sure which seeder or combines I would like more. 22x non-extended or the lowest extended 5x, for example, but not exactly clear, despite explanations offered, on the difference in functionality of the 5x extended.

My suggestion for all FC tools please let us TRY them free for a limited time, perhaps 2-4 days? Then, we can either buy or lose them? A try before you buy plan.

Thank you.
Old Yesterday, 09:55 AM

As addendum to my above you could at least make the regular H/P/S tools work similar to the extended tools where they handle a SQUARE area,just not down layers. As it is the regular tools do not handle regular squares like the extended tools do, they work in odd shapes depending on what is planted where. For example to get the top square you must be ON the top square with the regular tool but with the extended tool will get it as long as you are in the AREA that it is part of. Why not give the larger regular tools the SQUARE area to harvest/plow/seed? Thank you.
Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM

How about a new freestyle farm designer that will buy and layer lakes 12x12 - 40x40