Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2011, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avec14 View Post
the updates are WONDERFUL Thank you so much But i have one question I see ppl talking bout working on others ppls factories I cant seem to figure out how to do that lol Im level 181 can someone help me with this
thansk again what a great job with all the stuff Im in ft heaven lol
Your neighbors post on their wall that they want help with production. You click it, it takes you to their farm, pop-ups will take you through all facilities that have work, you click "Produce" ( think or is it Production?).

Most people will note if they work available on more than one farm. So you go to next farm, follow pop-ups. If all production is done on farms that have facilities, there will be no pop-up.

When you work your facilities and click Produce Faster, there is a FB pop-up to publish on your wall, so your neighbor/friends can do likewise to help you.
Old Jan 18 2011, 01:07 AM

Default Awesome Challenges!!!

This is the most challenging game there is in facebook to me. Love it!!! Thanks
Old Jan 18 2011, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
Thanks for a great update. But super cows don't help a lot with cheese production. An increase in cheese output would be great. And without an extra facility to do it.
I did not produce cheese for a long time, because I got so much of it working neighbor's dairy. I also acquire an overabundance of butter. Which means I end up having 5,000 milk to use.

With Farm 8 I will be able to produce more wheat to try to use up my excess milk, sugar, eggs by producing Cheese cake. My neighbors also keep me well supplied with peanut butter, which means I am always using my flour to make bread, just for that; rather than producing more breakfast dishes that would use up the eggs.
Old Jan 18 2011, 01:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, especially for farm 8. I wasn't expecting it for a few more days, so it was a nice surprise when it came out today.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 18 2011, 01:16 AM

Default Tree Grabber Implement

Thanks for all the upgrades. I am stumped over the tree grabber implement that I received as a gift. What am I able to do with it? And the other yard implements?
Old Jan 18 2011, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmickeydee53 View Post
Thanks for all the upgrades. I am stumped over the tree grabber implement that I received as a gift. What am I able to do with it? And the other yard implements?
Hi They are just decorations.
Old Jan 18 2011, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorious vivian View Post
the new things are great. I don't think it is fair that some people level up while others didn't. For example some of my neighbors went from level 160 to 185 while others didn't. I think it would be nice if we got up a few levels for loving the game so much.
*****lol!!
Old Jan 18 2011, 01:21 AM
Just Brilliant ( Level 26 )

Farmer Since: Dec 29 2013
Level:
Trophies: 6
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
your friends or neighbors select 'work faster' while in pending production mode for one of their factories. it posts to their friends and neighbors sites. you click on 'click here to help' and go to their farm and follow instructions.

If you want someone to work on your farm, do the same thing, select any of your factories, select 'pending production' in the upper left select 'work faster'
you only have to do it at one factory, anyone who answers can work all your facilities.
Ok thanks alot but I dont see what your talking bout lol im a blonde you might have to draw mw a picture jk could u add me or message me and walk me through it cause I dont see the button you are talking bout Im sorry but if i can get things done faster like flour and cheese ID BE GREAT

Thank you so much
Mod Edit... Removed e-mail address , sorry

Visit Johnnie's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 18 2011, 01:22 AM

great excellent still cant wait for a Hide animals feature and Rhubarb to be used as a ingredient
Old Jan 18 2011, 01:27 AM

I get to see one more beautiful farm after another when doing market jobs and was wishing I had another to try a flower farm design. You gave it to me. But for a minute it is gonna be onion fields! Thanks so much.

I can not wait to try the bait. Great idea.
Closed Thread