Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2011, 10:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by suga_love_135 View Post
hi can someone please tell me
1 what is the max that i can have in storage at one time
2 what does Utilization mine says 5.5% and sometime higher and lower what does it mean thanks
We don't know the max number for items.

The utilization shows how much you are utilizing the factory. So the lower, means you are not producing that much.
Old Jan 17 2011, 10:31 PM

Default Newes Update

If ANYONE says Farmville is a better game they just haven't played Farm Town enough , not even close, I have converted a few friends thou ! Keep it up love all the great new stuff and enhancements !!!!

Serenity Acres
Old Jan 17 2011, 10:34 PM

I absolutely love every bit of the new update! I'm not going to buy any of the superanimals though because I don't run out of eggs or milk. Maybe if super llamas and sheep are introduced at some point I may them though. But not cows or hens because I want to conserve the FC I have. Can't wait for the bait to be available for use because I run out of salmon all the time! Also excited to see the new level names as I work toward the highest one and trying to figure out what to do with my 8th farm. I've already gotten it upgraded to 24x24 so I need to build up my coins again! Hope to see an increase in the storage capacity of the dairy shed, pigsty, chicken coop and wool shed with the next update...... pretty please with cherries on top?! LOL : )~
Old Jan 17 2011, 10:35 PM

I just had a feeling.......Thank you so much. This is the best game Ever!!!!
Old Jan 17 2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by platnm6309 View Post
when will you fix my msg envelope to rid the plus sign? over a yr now.. it is not the cache, cookies... it is you.. you need to reset it

so, where is the salt?
Salt is a gift item. You gotta get your neighbors to send it.
Old Jan 17 2011, 10:38 PM

Thanks for the new farm candy! Updates are awesome, as usual. You appear to have fixed the hiring market as well ... I've been able to get in and see everyone with names pretty much 100% for the last several days. Keep up the great work.
Old Jan 17 2011, 10:39 PM

Sure appreciate all the work done. I love this game and the challenges. Thank you for the additional 8th farm and the new levels.
Old Jan 17 2011, 10:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am pleased that we now have super animals---I had no problem putting the new chicken in the chicken coop---but no matter how I tried--the holstein has decided--it is not going to be highlighted so obviously there is absolutely no way to put it in the barn. Is there a secret to this animal. I have zoomed in and I have zoomed out and it will not be highlighted.
Old Jan 17 2011, 10:42 PM

Love the update!!!

One question. Salt is the only product without a category. You can sort your storage anyway you like but it doesn't show up under any of the categories ("All" is not a category). I only ask because I sort my spreadsheets sometimes by categories and was just wondering what they are going to list this as.

Level 260 and counting, farming since 7/17/2009

I'm a perpetual re-modeler
Old Jan 17 2011, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you...lots of nice things...but if you are adding herring to the small seacoast and squid to the big seacoast I would think the number of fish in each seacoast would be increased by the number of herring or squid added. Now we will get less of the other fish we were already using to make room for the new fish? Also, why the variation in the number of fish in the seacoasts, depending on which orientation you choose (99/122, 203/210)?
Closed Thread