Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #451  
Old Apr 11 2024, 09:01 AM
jackiep63 jackiep63 is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Mar 18 2012
Posts: 23
Default

I am finding that turning the sound off doesn't turn the sound off anymore. I've tried toggling on and off again. This is the case in Chrome and Safari.
Reply With Quote
  #452  
Old Apr 11 2024, 09:48 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiep63 View Post
I am finding that turning the sound off doesn't turn the sound off anymore. I've tried toggling on and off again. This is the case in Chrome and Safari.
Hi jackiep,
There are 2 sound controls in your preferences. Hover your mouse over the speaker symbol in the preferences and a second one will drop down which is the one for the music. Click on that to turn it red.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #453  
Old Apr 13 2024, 08:59 AM
jackiep63 jackiep63 is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Mar 18 2012
Posts: 23
Default

Sorted, thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #454  
Old May 07 2024, 01:40 PM
PestoFarmer PestoFarmer is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 17 2018
Posts: 27
Default Unable to see full screen

I have no idea what I did but when I now click on Show Names, I cannot see the full screen. Can't see the bottom of the screen where it shows "Show Work", show "Additional Work", etc. And when I click on show co-op quests, half of the the neighbor is cut off. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #455  
Old May 07 2024, 01:49 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PestoFarmer View Post
I have no idea what I did but when I now click on Show Names, I cannot see the full screen. Can't see the bottom of the screen where it shows "Show Work", show "Additional Work", etc. And when I click on show co-op quests, half of the the neighbor is cut off. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hi PestoFarmer,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about display issues. The Suggestions section is only for making suggestions for changes to the game and not for posting problems.
This usually happens if you have your browser zoom set too high. Reset your zoom in the tab you have your farms open in back to 100% and then see if it shows all of that pop up.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #456  
Old May 07 2024, 02:22 PM
PestoFarmer PestoFarmer is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 17 2018
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi PestoFarmer,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about display issues. The Suggestions section is only for making suggestions for changes to the game and not for posting problems.
This usually happens if you have your browser zoom set too high. Reset your zoom in the tab you have your farms open in back to 100% and then see if it shows all of that pop up.
Thank you for your help.
Reply With Quote
  #457  
Old May 13 2024, 04:53 PM
famer charlie famer charlie is offline
 
Join Date: May 01 2011
Posts: 59
Default

need memcached link
Reply With Quote
  #458  
Old May 13 2024, 04:58 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
need memcached link
Hi Charlie,
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached


I suggest you bookmark it, so you don't have to ask or find it all the time.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.