Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #681  
Old Mar 30 2024, 02:27 PM
Addicted Jim Addicted Jim is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 04 2009
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 13
Default

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...636&farm_ix=41

Both Turbo Mines that were on Farm 42 have disappeared. I have done everything in the instructions so far to recover them with no success.
Reply With Quote
  #682  
Old Mar 30 2024, 03:09 PM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted Jim View Post
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...636&farm_ix=41

Both Turbo Mines that were on Farm 42 have disappeared. I have done everything in the instructions so far to recover them with no success.
Hi Addicted Jim,

You will need to contact the support team. Please use this link to contact them:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.
__________________
Tiger


Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.


Reply With Quote
  #683  
Old Mar 30 2024, 03:43 PM
Addicted Jim Addicted Jim is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 04 2009
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 13
Default Missing Turbo Mines

Thank you for your swift response.
Addicted Jim
Reply With Quote
  #684  
Old Apr 01 2024, 05:45 AM
Begonia Wildwind Begonia Wildwind is offline
 
Join Date: May 25 2009
Location: Southeastern Minnesota
Posts: 43
Default

Missing Farm Pass decoration-- I purchased the new Farm Pass this morning and have earned the tulip garden decoration. I claimed it and was informed it could not be stored. I checked and found storage was full. Sold off a lot of stuff, emptied out stored trees, and bought another super storage shed (which made no difference in the number of spaces, that I could see). Finally got rid of enough stuff to have room available, but I cannot find the tulip garden decoration anywhere. Farm Pass says it's been claimed. Where did it go? And can I get it back? Thanks in advance...
__________________
Begonia Wildwood
Way Up North
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2078&farm_ix=0
Reply With Quote
  #685  
Old Apr 01 2024, 06:00 AM
Begonia Wildwind Begonia Wildwind is offline
 
Join Date: May 25 2009
Location: Southeastern Minnesota
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
Missing Farm Pass decoration-- I purchased the new Farm Pass this morning and have earned the tulip garden decoration. I claimed it and was informed it could not be stored. I checked and found storage was full. Sold off a lot of stuff, emptied out stored trees, and bought another super storage shed (which made no difference in the number of spaces, that I could see). Finally got rid of enough stuff to have room available, but I cannot find the tulip garden decoration anywhere. Farm Pass says it's been claimed. Where did it go? And can I get it back? Thanks in advance...

False alarm; please disregard earlier post. Tried clearing cache, and it worked this time. Tulip garden decoration is safely tucked away in my storage now.
__________________
Begonia Wildwood
Way Up North
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2078&farm_ix=0
Reply With Quote
  #686  
Old Apr 01 2024, 08:38 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
False alarm; please disregard earlier post. Tried clearing cache, and it worked this time. Tulip garden decoration is safely tucked away in my storage now.
Hi Begonia Wildwind

I'm sorry there was nobody to answer to you earlier.

So glad you were able to resolve the problem
Reply With Quote
  #687  
Old Apr 10 2024, 08:17 AM
stevejh57 stevejh57 is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jul 24 2009
Posts: 1
Default Purchased tree harvester but wont let me upgrade until I buy it again.

I purchased a 12 x 12 harvester and it shows up in my storage. However when I go to buy the 16 x 12 it says I need to first purchase the 12 x 12 harvester. I can see the 12 x 12 harvester, I can remove it from storage and place it on a farm and I can add it back to storage but it doesnt recognize that I purchased it. It wants me to purchase it again before I upgrade and I dont wont to waste 40 farm dollars on something I already have. Help
Reply With Quote
  #688  
Old Apr 10 2024, 08:23 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevejh57 View Post
I purchased a 12 x 12 harvester and it shows up in my storage. However when I go to buy the 16 x 12 it says I need to first purchase the 12 x 12 harvester. I can see the 12 x 12 harvester, I can remove it from storage and place it on a farm and I can add it back to storage but it doesnt recognize that I purchased it. It wants me to purchase it again before I upgrade and I dont wont to waste 40 farm dollars on something I already have. Help
Hi stevejh57

According to your data you own the Tree shaker 12x8 not the 12x12

The tree shaker 12x8 is brown.
The tree shaker 12x12 is purple.
Reply With Quote
  #689  
Old Apr 23 2024, 10:47 AM
theresaywilliamson@yahoo. theresaywilliamson@yahoo. is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2021
Posts: 6
Default OOOPs...what I did wrong?

theresaywilliamson@yahoo.com
100000088998504 Build No: 603com

I purchased the turbo Freight Locomotive and 2 (Two) Long Container Cars April 21.2024 and I can't find any of these on my farms...Thanks....what did I do?
Reply With Quote
  #690  
Old Apr 23 2024, 10:54 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theresaywilliamson@yahoo. View Post
theresaywilliamson@yahoo.com
100000088998504 Build No: 603com

I purchased the turbo Freight Locomotive and 2 (Two) Long Container Cars April 21.2024 and I can't find any of these on my farms...Thanks....what did I do?
Hi Theresa,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

I have checked your account data and they are on a farm somewhere. What farm were you on when you purchased those?
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 PM.