Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 05 2023, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
There are some parts of the game I do not use, I do not do gifts unless there is something I need and I like to send a gift back to the person I accepted a gift from, but now I can not do that. I need to send 20 people I think it is a gift for farm pass, so I am going to lose 3 points because I cant do it. Not a big deal at this time now if it was one of the big goals worth say 50 points I would be ******. I think this issue with gifts needs fixed. I not not boost the trains I send out, but will boosts those that come to my farm.
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Gifts problems were caused by Facebook. They are the ones who need to fix it as the developers can't. They have done a couple work arounds they may work for you if you try them. Try accepting a single gift and then click the return gift. You will get a pop up with their name list. Click the send next to the name and then the done at the bottom.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 06 2023, 09:18 AM

Default trains and gifts

Thanks for fixing that bug but i still cannot boost trains or send gifts original i can only resend. I appreciate that is a so called Facebook issue but then something in the game needs to change, the way of boosting or something cause it is not fair that i paid fc for all those trains and cars and i can't use them to the fullest. I also cannot help my neighbors when they need a gift sent for fp or fulfill fp requirements when i cannot send a gift from the gift page.
Old Jan 06 2023, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgladden1 View Post
Thanks for fixing that bug but i still cannot boost trains or send gifts original i can only resend. I appreciate that is a so called Facebook issue but then something in the game needs to change, the way of boosting or something cause it is not fair that i paid fc for all those trains and cars and i can't use them to the fullest. I also cannot help my neighbors when they need a gift sent for fp or fulfill fp requirements when i cannot send a gift from the gift page.
Hi sgladden,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts.
We are aware that the changes made by the developers for the work arounds and then removing them does not fix the original Facebook problem. Those were only to temporarily fix the last problem Facebook had with the returning gifts and neighbor requests which Facebook has fixed.
IT was not to correct the original p0roblem caused by a Facebook change. The developers have looked at that and can't fix that earlier original problem. Facebook still needs to fix that. I am sorry, but there is nothing Farm Town can do to fix that for you.

The following won't help if you are getting the invalid token error, but if you are not you can try this:

Facebook has limited the amount of friends you can see in your lists. If you have lot of them, then it is probably that causing the lists to not load for you. We do not know what their limit is and it seems to be different for different players.
Try to check if all your friends are still playing the game. You can go to your My Neighbors tab, then uncheck the option for Show only Active Players and see how long they have not been playing.

You could remove the ones who have not played for a long time as neighbors and also as Facebook friends.They would have to be removed as your Facebook friends to be removed from the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 06 2023, 12:57 PM

Default gift giving and farm expansions

I am not able to send or receive gifts from 48 of my neighbors...only 2.
Also I have been able to expand some of my farms not others...I cannot expand for example farm 4 or farm 12 while I have been able to expand some farms up to farm 36. Thank you!!
Old Jan 06 2023, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
I am not able to send or receive gifts from 48 of my neighbors...only 2.
Also I have been able to expand some of my farms not others...I cannot expand for example farm 4 or farm 12 while I have been able to expand some farms up to farm 36. Thank you!!

Hi ericanl51

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts as that was the first problem you are having.

What happens when you try to send gifts? Which setting are you using when you click in Farmers List?

Please open your Tool box and then click in the clock icon. Then click in Gamewide button and see what is showing up in Resend Gifts option.

If it has a green check mark, then you should be able to send gifts to all your friends.
If it is showing a time, then you have to wait that time before being able to send gifts to all of them

About Land Upgrades:

Farms upgrades to 58x58 were released for farms 1 to 22 in their original order.

I checked your data and visited your farms.

Your data shows that you purchased all upgrades available for farms 1 to 22.

When visiting your farms, the grid shows that you have moved them around as farms 23, 24, 32, 35 and 36 are upgraded to 58x58 but farms 4, 11, 12, 13 and 15 shows they are upgraded to 56x56
Old Jan 07 2023, 01:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Default ft giftshop

since be for last shut down of farmtown free gifts has not been working right.
most trys for free gift is 0 or just a very few
Old Jan 07 2023, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Beloat View Post
since be for last shut down of farmtown free gifts has not been working right.
most trys for free gift is 0 or just a very few
Hi Dick Beloat

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

Are you talking about gifts sites on facebook?i

If so, those sites have nothing to do with the game and are not supported by Slashkey.
If you have problems with them, then you will need to contact their administrators.

If your problem is with Send Gifts tab or your My Requests tab, then please explain exactly what happens when you try to use them.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 07 2023 at 01:53 PM.
Old Jan 07 2023, 03:45 PM
Account Not Linked

All my gift requests have disappeared I never accepted or sent and their gone none pending Around 11 am there were pages of them at 50 each page becuse I was waiting to accept and send. Please advise
Old Jan 07 2023, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
All my gift requests have disappeared I never accepted or sent and their gone none pending Around 11 am there were pages of them at 50 each page becuse I was waiting to accept and send. Please advise
Hi Kongo,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jan 07 2023, 05:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi Taz
That was the first thing I did
I again went through clearing the memcache,and still not showing any Farmtown
requests pending.
I've attached photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ftown requests.jpg (16.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Kongo; Jan 07 2023 at 05:10 PM.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support