Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 02:00 PM

hooray to the devs on this update!!!especially love the check boxes in the facilities..now i don't have to make so much bait....lol..also like the new gifts tab..hate fb page for getting them was always a hassel...now it's so much easier...thanks for the good update...
Old Oct 15 2011, 02:05 PM

This update is outstanding - thank you all so much!
Old Oct 15 2011, 02:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with this new update. I haven't made hardly anything in my bee farms, mineral mines, open-pit mines, fish farms, etc. this morning. Looks like the clocks are being reset when we unload or reload for how much time is left to produce the next batch as all items in each of these are now synchronized. This is a really really BIG problem. I noticed something was off when I went to load my metal mills as I can usually load 3 of them at 100% and I was only able to load 1....Please check into this as we will have nothing to work with tomorrow.....
Hello,

I'm afraid you will have to do a bit of information gathering to work out what exactly is going on. What you need to do is , before you next store from the mineral and open pit mines make a note of of how much of each type of ore you already have showing in your "Harvest & Products" Storage. Then go to one of the mines and make a note of how much is "done" then store one of the products, then check your storage to again to make sure it made it there. If they did, then try another. Once you know how much of each ore you have, you will then be able to work out how much of it will be used in your metal mills.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 15 2011, 02:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the terrific update. New facilities are beautiful and fun. Generous production of the bbq sauce and tofu. Check boxes are nice on facilities that aren’t duplicates.

Have tried using the My Requests tab to accept gifts but doesn’t seem to be working properly for me. Have cleared out my cache. Neither button works for me. Can accept via the old route but no holiday goodies to send back and have to go back to FarmTown to send the gift needed to my neighbors. Or have I just worn out FT today? :P
Old Oct 15 2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luveblues View Post
You can........I thought the same thing you did, but there is an arrow to the left now with a drop down that allows sorting
The drop down arrow gives the following options:

All Friends
Farm Town Players
Friends to Invite
Selected

There is nothing that I can see to select using one of my own lists that I've created.

Farm Town Players could be workable except that it shows everyone who has the game loaded. Only a small percentage of my friends that have it loaded are actually playing. That's why I keep a managed list.
Old Oct 15 2011, 02:42 PM

Thanks for the great new updates. While the upgrades were happening or shortly after,
1) I went to the store, sold 'non ingredients' for about 51million. It's now missing, and my non ingredients are mostly gone.
2) I tried to plant asparagus and while it looked like my whole field was planted, when I came back from my next field, there was only one row planted. It was ready in about 3 minutes. Strange. When I tried to harvest it, it just kept coming back as ready crops. Today my whole row (5) is missing. There is just green space.
Old Oct 15 2011, 02:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Not sure if anyone else posted it but I dont have time to read through 11 pages to find out.

Since the update I have not been able to store animals in their sheds. Yes I already checked to make sure I have room, I only had 56 cows in the dairy shed that I was trying to add more to, and I only have 6 hens in the coop but it will not let me add any. I know I am not the only one having this problem. Any time I try to add them I get a popup saying couldn't add to dairy shed/coop please try again later.
Old Oct 15 2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuCan View Post
Thanks for the great new updates. While the upgrades were happening or shortly after,
1) I went to the store, sold 'non ingredients' for about 51million. It's now missing, and my non ingredients are mostly gone.
2) I tried to plant asparagus and while it looked like my whole field was planted, when I came back from my next field, there was only one row planted. It was ready in about 3 minutes. Strange. When I tried to harvest it, it just kept coming back as ready crops. Today my whole row (5) is missing. There is just green space.
Hello,

There were a few strange things happening prior to the latest release, reload sorted the strange planting issues and they were fixed. If you are still having problems now, could you please try clearing your caches, close browser, and reload game, to get rid of any old data that may have caused the problem. Instructions , if you need them, can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

If after trying those the problem re occurs do come back and let us know.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:

Old Oct 15 2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annallia View Post
Not sure if anyone else posted it but I dont have time to read through 11 pages to find out.

Since the update I have not been able to store animals in their sheds. Yes I already checked to make sure I have room, I only had 56 cows in the dairy shed that I was trying to add more to, and I only have 6 hens in the coop but it will not let me add any. I know I am not the only one having this problem. Any time I try to add them I get a popup saying couldn't add to dairy shed/coop please try again later.
Hello,

Yes we are aware there is a problem with storing animals at the moment. We are gathering info to send on to the developers. Thank you for letting us know.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Oct 15 2011, 03:02 PM

I am losing all my fuel.
Just got back to the game after a back week (mother taken in to hospital for life saving op), and find all my fuel gone.
I refilled my fuel, left the game, came back and all 56,000+ unit of fuel has gone, and it wont let me refill again.
FIX IT PLEASE
Closed Thread