Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 12:56 PM

Default BBQ Sauce

I can't find the BBQ sauce. I've looked in all the factories.
Old Oct 15 2011, 01:00 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

AWESOME!!!!! thank you much raul and devs!!!! <3
Old Oct 15 2011, 01:01 PM

re the boxes to select which products to produce when using start all:

It seems there are no check boxes in the petrochemical plant..or, maybe it is just mine. In either case, I cannot select specifics.

ALSO, when I check boxes in one facility, they auto check in any duplicate facilities. Is it possible to fix that? Some products I want some of but not from ALL my duplicate facilites. Like 5 dairies, I don't want butter from all 5, just one. Am I going to have to remove it and for some facilities, then add the tick back to however many I want?

Sure wish I knew what products will be needed for the two pending facilites...any hints?

looking forward to farm 12, but it will severely cut into my sleep schedule LOL
Old Oct 15 2011, 01:06 PM

Thanks Raul, Devs for another great update. Many improvements again, really like the new gifting system. Still sorting through the other things. Only thing I'm not sure about is the orange sprinkler, seems a mite pricey for only gaining the benefit of speeding up tree growth.

Again thank you,

Fritz
Old Oct 15 2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightowl1951 View Post
I can't find the BBQ sauce. I've looked in all the factories.
check the Smoke house....
Old Oct 15 2011, 01:23 PM

LOVE the upgrade - I have everything I always wanted now with the remaining start all buttons and the check boxes for the start all functions......but I will hold off on the orange sprinkler. With all the trouble we had figuring out the red one and redesigning how we do things, I just can't see the orange one working very well since we have all kinds of trees at various time lengths on the same farm, plus crops at another time interval and flowers at another interval - this will get way too confusing. Unless it is separated into a tool all by itself, I won't waste the farm cash on it. I'm not a genius and this game already takes too much of what little brain power I have left at this age, LOL. But Thank You Farm Town for the greatest upgrade yet.....
Old Oct 15 2011, 01:26 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
re the boxes to select which products to produce when using start all:

It seems there are no check boxes in the petrochemical plant..or, maybe it is just mine. In either case, I cannot select specifics.

ALSO, when I check boxes in one facility, they auto check in any duplicate facilities. Is it possible to fix that? Some products I want some of but not from ALL my duplicate facilites. Like 5 dairies, I don't want butter from all 5, just one. Am I going to have to remove it and for some facilities, then add the tick back to however many I want?

Sure wish I knew what products will be needed for the two pending facilites...any hints?

looking forward to farm 12, but it will severely cut into my sleep schedule LOL
Hi there,

You should have check boxes in the petrochemical, i have just looked at mine, and they are showing.

No sorry no hints about the pending facs, you could always click the ? pic menus and guess..........but then it would still only be a guess lol

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 15 2011, 01:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
LOVE the upgrade - I have everything I always wanted now with the remaining start all buttons and the check boxes for the start all functions......but I will hold off on the orange sprinkler. With all the trouble we had figuring out the red one and redesigning how we do things, I just can't see the orange one working very well since we have all kinds of trees at various time lengths on the same farm, plus crops at another time interval and flowers at another interval - this will get way too confusing. Unless it is separated into a tool all by itself, I won't waste the farm cash on it. I'm not a genius and this game already takes too much of what little brain power I have left at this age, LOL. But Thank You Farm Town for the greatest upgrade yet.....
i have always thought that 1 should be used for flowers, 1 used for crops, and 1 used for trees. that would be the simplest way, and i bet they would sell a lot more if they did separate them like that.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 15 2011, 01:47 PM

Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with this new update. I haven't made hardly anything in my bee farms, mineral mines, open-pit mines, fish farms, etc. this morning. Looks like the clocks are being reset when we unload or reload for how much time is left to produce the next batch as all items in each of these are now synchronized. This is a really really BIG problem. I noticed something was off when I went to load my metal mills as I can usually load 3 of them at 100% and I was only able to load 1....Please check into this as we will have nothing to work with tomorrow.....
Old Oct 15 2011, 01:59 PM

Default Check mark in Start all window

Great addition however one problem, what ever boxes you uncheck or check for a facility to load on one farm. sets all the same facilities on everyfarm the same way. Example, I have 4 sugar plants on 4 different farms, I dont need to make that much maple syrup so I uncheck the maple syrup in one facility, but now they are unchecked on all 4 farms. I want to still be able to load the Maple syrup in one sugar facility but not all 4. this is the same for any multiple facility you may have on different farms.
Closed Thread