Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 07:45 AM

excellent changes the only big disappointment is the animal facilities stil dont tell if they are ready or not in the facilities window. i have gotten discouraged of even using them. it takes way longer to respond than the other facilities do when trying to collect from them, and then you wait and wait just to learn there are no animals ready at this time. better to just collect the milk and eggs as gifts and forget the barns.
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:51 AM

Default Another new tool that wasn't listed in the upgrade?

Hey guys, when I went to the tools store to buy the workbench, I also noticed a Mobile Utility Cart (FC). I had not seen that tool before and had not seen it mentioned in this release (Unless I just missed it)? It says it can be used in:

Sports Accessories
Flower Shop
Office School Supply Factory
Home Supply Factory
Farming Tools Factory
Gardening Tools Factory
Fishing Accessories Factory
Animal Accessories Factory
Medical Accessories Factory
Old Oct 15 2011, 07:51 AM

Default Great new changes

I'm loving it so far! Just got on this morning to harvest animals and saw some of the changes! I haven't checked everything out yet, but wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the changes!! I LOVE THIS GAME!
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Oh al... don't be so saucy. Try it, you wood like it.

LOL - It's ok Al, I had exactly the same thought, but I'm not game to admit it now Stoneface might be watching

Old Oct 15 2011, 08:06 AM

Not sure if this is a glitch with the new way of sending gifts, but I can no longer access my farmer lists. I had mine divided into 13 groups but cannot find them now. Is this temporary? If I click on Farmer Friends it says "you have too many." so for now, I can't send any gifts.
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
love the check boxes for the products, really making those facility tools the one click tools they are supposed to be. One thing I would like though is if the facilities were independant of others of the same type. For example, I have multiple mineral mines and in a few I don't start production of the gold, silver and diamonds because I don't currently need as much of those. However, if I uncheck them in one mineral mine they become unchecked in all
Yes please! Same with trucks! I don't order all the same things in every truck, some items I only need one truck full others I need from all 4 of my trucks. Please change this so that once set up it stays for each individual facility not all. So far I'm loving everything else, even splurged and bought 5 new tools
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:09 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post

i am curious is there really oak (wood) in BBQ Sauce as to make bbq sauce in ft you need oak log pile

sounds like you could get splinters from this sauce lol
I am from Georgia USA so I am an expert on fine BBQ! REAL BBQ is pit fired over hardwood, NOT cooked in an electric oven. If you have not tasted this delicacy....well I feel bad for ya. Come to Georgia sometime and try our BBQ. You will never want to leave! Kudos to the developers, who must clearly have tasted good Southern BBQ.
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:11 AM

WOOHOO! awesome update thanks Raul and everyone at FT!! it was great to wake up and find an update this am granted i cant mess with it too much at the moment, but it will give me something to look forward to after work. and farm 12 and new levels next update= YAY!!!

can't wait to play around with this update when i get home from work this afternoon-- i already bought the vegetarian restaurant... need some more farm cash to get other things i want.
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:13 AM

Thanks so much, I love the new update! I had to have the new orange tool - I love it I don't have to wait 4 days for coconut trees now! You are the best!
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmama1965 View Post
Hey guys, when I went to the tools store to buy the workbench, I also noticed a Mobile Utility Cart (FC). I had not seen that tool before and had not seen it mentioned in this release (Unless I just missed it)? It says it can be used in:

Sports Accessories
Flower Shop
Office School Supply Factory
Home Supply Factory
Farming Tools Factory
Gardening Tools Factory
Fishing Accessories Factory
Animal Accessories Factory
Medical Accessories Factory
yes this is new but missed in the release notes.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread