Old Aug 01 2014, 06:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
So maybe it's NOT just me. When I multi-hire, I almost always say how many farms and then I only hire people who specifically say they want my job. That cuts down on people leaving mid-job - or not noticing that it's a multi-hire. That's why this seemed odd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onecooldude View Post
I have been having the same problem , i'll hire them for all farms , they will di like 6 then i ask them and they say that only 5 was lit up but if they go to the rest then they can work them
My friend and I hire each other every night, and we have been seeing this for a long long time, some farms just don't lite up blue for the hire. Sometimes we'll go for weeks and it won't happen then it happens almost every time for a few days. We have gotten in the habit of telling each other which farms to work, altho it is pretty easy to see which ones are dark green, and they still can be worked. If your hires are not aware that this happens, they are looking for the blue only and leaving when they don't see any more, they don't even realize that the dark green ones can be worked, and may not be noting which ones you are telling them they are hired for. My friend and I have an odd connection, we don't always show up on each other's neighbor bars when we are in the game, even after we are hired, so we thought it was just us.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20