Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 27 2022, 07:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
my friends get mad at me for advertising i need neighbors or they dont say anything at all to me. think everyone on my contacts just ignores me now if i post about the game. why can't i add neighbors within farm town. its backward. i understand i need get players outside the game to play. and a lot of people like me don't have social friends and game friends at same time. seems i should be able ask people from within the game to be my neighbor since we both play the game rather than try to get people that aren't even gamers to play the game. i had to go share my personal facebook page with people outside the game to add them as neighbors so much i had to block my contact list from being seen by even people i know. i like that facebook cared enough to allow us to not share our contacts. but to me it seems the game is backward and i should be allowed to add neighbor 'inside' the game not 'outside' the game.
Hi Larwin,
To add to what Marcela has said, you must be facebook friends with them in order for them to see your facility, ingredient requests, and belt bonus posts as well as to be able to send and receive gifts and for you to be able to see theirs. All of that is done through Facebook. There isn't any way to have neighbors only from inside the game because all the interaction between neighbors has to go through Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2022, 07:23 PM

i need a seperate facebook for farmtown.
Old Aug 27 2022, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i need a seperate facebook for farmtown.
Hi Larwin,
That is up to you, but Facebook does have rules about multiple accounts.
As Marymarcel said you can create a friend list of your Farm Town neighbors in Facebook and then use that list when you post to Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2022, 07:30 PM

i try work something out this has frustrated me for a number of years. i started putting my farmtown posts for only me since a lot of people think it may be spam. I guess im old slow and lazy. I try filter my facebook but im not very good at it when i just want to play the game and let facebook do the sorting out of stuff. seems i ran into problems sharing the game with my friends and gamer friends. two groups but it all together on facebook. i stopped using facebook for social interaction and just play farm town when its active. I need two facebooks not one.
Old Aug 27 2022, 07:43 PM

thanks guys I will get over it and try sort it out. i will look at setting tabs for facebook and farmtown and try making lists like talked about. i understand why it has to be complicated but i also understand I don't socialize with people in farmtown the same way as i socialize my family and friends. a lot of people i know have a different kind of life than me. some people work more , some people travel more, some people are gamers by nature. just need organize my facebook a little better again. feels like work lol.
Old Sep 06 2022, 12:09 PM

Default Unable to clear Super Neighbor

My Farm No. is 1461711253. I am trying to clear my wife's Farm 40 and she has set me up by going to my Edit Super-Neighbor. When I go to her farms, there is a Red Ball on her Farm 40 and when I go to her farm 40, there is a Green Glove showing BUT when I look at tools, there are NO Clearing Tools showing. I have ALL but the top Clearing Tool and She has about 5 Clearing Tools but I can't see ANY. I HAVE worked on many of her other farms with no problem before.??????????
Old Sep 06 2022, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
My Farm No. is 1461711253. I am trying to clear my wife's Farm 40 and she has set me up by going to my Edit Super-Neighbor. When I go to her farms, there is a Red Ball on her Farm 40 and when I go to her farm 40, there is a Green Glove showing BUT when I look at tools, there are NO Clearing Tools showing. I have ALL but the top Clearing Tool and She has about 5 Clearing Tools but I can't see ANY. I HAVE worked on many of her other farms with no problem before.??????????
Hi Gobluefarm,
I moved your post to the thread about super neighbor.
Does she have the check in the box for Allow selling & buying items with my coins? If not then you can't delete anything off the farm.
If it is checked have her try removing you as a super neighbor, then both of you restart your farms. Then she can add you back and both restart farms again. Then see if you have those.
Old Sep 07 2022, 03:23 PM

Unhappy 30 Neighbors

Skip the post.

Last edited by QueenMab99; Sep 07 2022 at 03:28 PM.
Old Sep 10 2022, 04:56 AM

Default Neighbours

Now that we have the Farm Pass and it's more interactive with neighbours and super-neighbours why is there still a limit for neighbours and super-neighbours. It's really bugging me that we're only allowed 20 supers as I like to help all my neighbours if possible.

And could you put the limit on Super-Neighbours in the trophies like you've done for the neighbours.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Sep 10 2022, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Now that we have the Farm Pass and it's more interactive with neighbours and super-neighbours why is there still a limit for neighbours and super-neighbours. It's really bugging me that we're only allowed 20 supers as I like to help all my neighbours if possible.

And could you put the limit on Super-Neighbours in the trophies like you've done for the neighbours.

Hi Alexandra

The neighbors limit is based in how many digit the database can hold and it is not possible to increase it at the present time.

As you know, if you want to make a suggestion you have to post it in our Suggestion section where we have several threadS for you to choose according to your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors