Closed Thread

Old May 25 2010, 12:43 PM
Account Not Linked

yes!! Thank you very much!!
Old May 25 2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsheila View Post
Is this true or not, someone in market place said they were on level 93??Mary
No it is not true the person is a LIAR! the hoghest level is 80 which a large number of us have been stuck at since day 1 and it's just unfair to us that we can't get farm cash for level ups and have to pay for these facilites.. we need new levels and not 20 at a time and we also need more land expansions with all the new facilites
Old May 25 2010, 01:48 PM

Default taco sign backward

has anyone noticed that the sign on top the taco place is backwards, rofl
Old May 25 2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinds97 View Post
No it is not true the person is a LIAR! the hoghest level is 80 which a large number of us have been stuck at since day 1 and it's just unfair to us that we can't get farm cash for level ups and have to pay for these facilites.. we need new levels and not 20 at a time and we also need more land expansions with all the new facilites
ummmm calling someone a liar then telling a lie is not good, there is no way u went 80 levels in one day, lol

i told u a million times not to exaggerate rofl rofl
Old May 25 2010, 01:51 PM

doesn't matter how many times I reboot or refresh Farmtown it won't let me plow under buildings so I can plant under the factory's or houses
Old May 25 2010, 01:52 PM

Surely the orientation of the sea coasts is the wrong way around, unless you place them on the right or top sides of your farm (which doesnt really make much design sense) then the sea is the wrong side of the rocks

Could the devs look at switching the orientation or at least offering a 4 way orientation?
Old May 25 2010, 02:03 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxannie View Post
has anyone noticed that the sign on top the taco place is backwards, rofl
Yeah, the wording in the window is also backwards. But, it depends which angle you use. If you rotate the building, the signage will appear normal.
Old May 25 2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Yeah, the wording in the window is also backwards. But, it depends which angle you use. If you rotate the building, the signage will appear normal.
tyvm, but i don't wanna rotate it, guess i just won't worry bout it, thanks again
Old May 25 2010, 02:14 PM

I really wish the taco shop made more things with the corn flour. Only one item uses corn flour (and also requires a LOT of other ingredients; I'm often missing something). Everything else uses wheat flour, which (as several people have noted) is already hard to keep enough on hand. So how about some less fancy hard tacos? or taco salad bowls made of corn flour? or chips & salsa, maybe even chips & guacamole - we have avocado trees!
Old May 25 2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calliopejane View Post
I really wish the taco shop made more things with the corn flour. Only one item uses corn flour (and also requires a LOT of other ingredients; I'm often missing something). Everything else uses wheat flour, which (as several people have noted) is already hard to keep enough on hand. So how about some less fancy hard tacos? or taco salad bowls made of corn flour? or chips & salsa, maybe even chips & guacamole - we have avocado trees!
awesome idea!!!!!

btw does anyone know where the cranberries are, i been searching and searching, i guess i'm missing something, cause i see i can make cranberry juice, but i can't seem to locate the cranberry seeds
Closed Thread