Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 11 2020, 01:49 PM

Smile thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dacw

If you have gone to each persons farms and deleted yourself as neighbor and buddy then they will not send you more ships in the future.

But the ships at your port is up to you what you want to do. You can load them and send them out to the next port or you can leave them there till their 7 days have past and they go back to their owners for them to unload.
Thanks for replying and for the help.
Old May 11 2020, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacw View Post
Thanks for replying and for the help.
You are very welcome dacw

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 13 2020, 08:28 AM

OK - this really needs to be fixed. I start a ship - completely - every day. Day before yesterday I was getting a time of 11 minutes per container. Yesterday was ok. Today, I'm getting a time of 9 minutes and it's for the yellow ship.

The only thing I can see that happened is that when I got finished with the green, I kept getting the screen asking me if I wanted to go to that ship to load it. It was loaded, dispatched and had passed through several ports.

Please look into this. Thanks.
Old May 13 2020, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
OK - this really needs to be fixed. I start a ship - completely - every day. Day before yesterday I was getting a time of 11 minutes per container. Yesterday was ok. Today, I'm getting a time of 9 minutes and it's for the yellow ship.

The only thing I can see that happened is that when I got finished with the green, I kept getting the screen asking me if I wanted to go to that ship to load it. It was loaded, dispatched and had passed through several ports.

Please look into this. Thanks.
Hi NJones

I'm sorry this happened to you but as Taz stated, you have to report this problem to Support to let them check into this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Old May 13 2020, 08:51 AM

Thanks Mary. I don't remember a message from Taz, but oh well. I've reported it to support.
Old May 13 2020, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Thanks Mary. I don't remember a message from Taz, but oh well. I've reported it to support.
You are welcome NJones

Taz answered you when you reported this same problem a few days ago:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post6355878

Old May 25 2020, 06:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cargo ships

I’ve asked this question before & have received a response, however I still cannot wrap my arms around the “explanation” I’ve been given.

At what point does “reuse last itinerary” actually become the last itinerary I used? How many thousands of times do I have to select “reuse last itinerary” before the ACTUAL last itinerary I used becomes my last itinerary?

Somebody please explain this in a way that actually makes sense.

Thanks

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 25 2020, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I’ve asked this question before & have received a response, however I still cannot wrap my arms around the “explanation” I’ve been given.

At what point does “reuse last itinerary” actually become the last itinerary I used? How many thousands of times do I have to select “reuse last itinerary” before the ACTUAL last itinerary I used becomes my last itinerary?

Somebody please explain this in a way that actually makes sense.

Thanks
Hi Zeeky,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the Cargo Ships from Suggestions to answer you. Please do not post your questions in the Suggestions section as you will not get an answer when you post questions there.
Each ship yoiu start preparing is given an itinerary from your most active neighbors. If you do not like the itinerary your have been given you have 2 choices for changing it. You can either move the ports around and replace up to 10 of them with other neighbors or you can Reuse the last itinerary from the previously dispatched ship.
If you want to use the last (previous) itineraray instead of the onbe selected for you then you have to make that chice every ship you prepare.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2020, 10:35 PM

I regularly work for another farmer who is NOT a neighbor. Why can't we use each other as a port for our ships? Ports must now be neighbors. I don't want to be his neighbor as that would stop me from getting bonuses for working his farms. We ARE FB friends, but not FT neighbors!
Old May 30 2020, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I regularly work for another farmer who is NOT a neighbor. Why can't we use each other as a port for our ships? Ports must now be neighbors. I don't want to be his neighbor as that would stop me from getting bonuses for working his farms. We ARE FB friends, but not FT neighbors!
Hi John,
That is the way the developers set it up and it has been tha way from the beginning of the ships. Only your neighbors can be the ports for your ships. If you want to make a suggestion to change it you know where those have to be posted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port