Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 07 2014, 06:32 AM

Default I Wish Farm Town Had Given Us The 25 New Levels Already....Now...

I wish FT had given us the 25 new levels already and I had bought my new tool. Now I have accidentally spent 25FC on a silly rainbow!!! I thought it was a coin item, now my 25FC that I had saved in my stock is gone. All the hard work from my quests is GONE!!!!! Now I don't even know where to put that rainbow, except to put that in my Farm 8. It may look good, but seriously such thing ISN'T WORK 25FC!!!!! I'm so mad!!!! FT should have given us the 25 new levels as promised BEFORE they go on vacation.

Sandie Angel
Old Jul 07 2014, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
I wish FT had given us the 25 new levels already and I had bought my new tool. Now I have accidentally spent 25FC on a silly rainbow!!! I thought it was a coin item, now my 25FC that I had saved in my stock is gone. All the hard work from my quests is GONE!!!!! Now I don't even know where to put that rainbow, except to put that in my Farm 8. It may look good, but seriously such thing ISN'T WORK 25FC!!!!! I'm so mad!!!! FT should have given us the 25 new levels as promised BEFORE they go on vacation.

Sandie Angel
Hi,

Nobody has said the devs went on vacation, nobody knows what has happened or why the levels are delayed. All i can suggest is you contact support through the link shown below. It will be their discretion as to if they refund for your rainbow or not.

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 07 2014, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi,

Nobody has said the devs went on vacation, nobody knows what has happened or why the levels are delayed. All i can suggest is you contact support through the link shown below. It will be their discretion as to if they refund for your rainbow or not.
Thank you for your suggestion!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jul 11 2014, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Hi,

I wrote to the Devs. Team on July 7, and it's now the 12th, and I've only received the auto reply, nothing from the Dev. Team yet. I'm still waiting for the refund of the 25FC which I've accidentally bought the large rainbow. I don't care for the large rainbow. I have worked very hard on the quests to gain that 25FC so I could buy my next tool when the new 25 levels kicks in. Now I have the 25FC that I've got from the new levels, but I don;t have my original 25FC so I can buy my tool with. I hope to hear from the Dev. Team soon.

Sandie Angel
Old Jul 11 2014, 11:43 PM

Quote:
I wrote to the Devs. Team on July 7, and it's now the 12th, and I've only received the auto reply, nothing from the Dev. Team yet. I'm still waiting for the refund of the 25FC which I've accidentally bought the large rainbow. I don't care for the large rainbow. I have worked very hard on the quests to gain that 25FC so I could buy my next tool when the new 25 levels kicks in. Now I have the 25FC that I've got from the new levels, but I don;t have my original 25FC so I can buy my tool with. I hope to hear from the Dev. Team soon.

Sandie Angel
Hi

It all depends on how many tickets are ahead of yours could take a week it can take a few weeks. I'm sorry, but thats all i am able to do on this end. And it is up to them if they refund or not, we have no control over their decisions.

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 12 2014, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Hi

It all depends on how many tickets are ahead of yours could take a week it can take a few weeks. I'm sorry, but thats all i am able to do on this end. And it is up to them if they refund or not, we have no control over their decisions.
Hi Rob:

Thanks so much for the prompt reply. I hope to hear from the Dev. Team very soon!!!!!

Sandie
Old Jul 15 2014, 07:45 PM

TICKET ID: AUK-481769 Jul-7-2014

Hello Dev. Team:

It's been more than a week already since I have requested the refund of 25FC in exchange for the Big Rainbow that I had accidentally purchased in error. I hope I will hear from you soon.

One more question: I have put the Rainbow in my Farm 8, and you can retrieve it back anytime you like when you give me back the 25FC. Or will it be more convenient for you if I put the Rainbow into the storage area and you can retreive it from my storage? Please let me know.

I hope to hear from you either way. Thank you!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jul 15 2014, 08:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
TICKET ID: AUK-481769 Jul-7-2014

Hello Dev. Team:

It's been more than a week already since I have requested the refund of 25FC in exchange for the Big Rainbow that I had accidentally purchased in error. I hope I will hear from you soon.

One more question: I have put the Rainbow in my Farm 8, and you can retrieve it back anytime you like when you give me back the 25FC. Or will it be more convenient for you if I put the Rainbow into the storage area and you can retreive it from my storage? Please let me know.

I hope to hear from you either way. Thank you!!!

Sandie Angel
There is nothing that can be done through the forum, support is the only ones that can do anything and since you have already sent in a ticket is just wait for a response. It can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours. All decisions are up to them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 16 2014, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
There is nothing that can be done through the forum, support is the only ones that can do anything and since you have already sent in a ticket is just wait for a response. It can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours. All decisions are up to them.
I seriously don't understand why FT would need to have such a long time to tend to my request. I don't care if it's one way or another, at least give me a reply as to whether or not they are going refund me. I don't care one way or another, but to leave me hanging for an answer is ridiculous. I can get FC anytime I like, but I'd like to get back what I had worked for from the quests. I kept sending them about 4 updates, asking them the same thing, but have got no replies from them. I think in all courtesy they should give me a reply one way or another. Sheesh!!! I'm already sick of FT anyway. I don't care. I can get FC to buy stuff any other ways. It's no biggy, but to leave me hanging around for a reply from them for so long, it really bugging me ....big time!!!!

FT is really getting old, and pissing me off!!!! Not replying to me for my requests does not seem to be a well-run organization.

I don't even feel like doing the quests now. Too much time is wasted, and then accidentally bought wrong thing, and FT is not helping me to refund me. I might as well drop FT game altogether. Not fun anymore!!!!! After sending many updates on my request, but not receiving a word from the Dev. Team is ridiculous!!!!!

Sandie Angel

Last edited by Sandie Angel; Jul 16 2014 at 11:37 PM.
Old Jul 16 2014, 11:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I seriously don't understand why FT would need to have such a long time to tend to my request. I don't care if it's one way or another, at least give me a reply as to whether or not they are going refund me. I don't care one way or another, but to leave me hanging for an answer is ridiculous. I can get FC anytime I like, but I'd like to get back what I had worked for from the quests. I kept sending them about 4 updates, asking them the same thing, but have got no replies from them. I think in all courtesy they should give me a reply one way or another. Sheesh!!! I'm already sick of FT anyway. I don't care. I can get FC to buy stuff any other ways. It's no biggy, but to leave me hanging around for a reply from them for so long, it really bugging me ....big time!!!!

FT is really getting old, and pissing me off!!!! Not replying to me for my requests does not seem to be a well-run organization.

Sandie Angel
Did you get an automatic response email when you reported this to Support? If so there is a link in that to check on the status of your ticket. If you didn't then check your spam email as it might be in there.
Part of the reason it takes so long to get a response from them is people sending in multiple tickets frequently for the same problem. That means that Support has to look through all of those slowing down everybodies response.
There is nothing that we can do through the forums for this. Your only recourse is Support and the decision they make whether to refund your farm cash is solely up to them and final. There is nothing more we can do to help you with that in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bought by accident, bought by mistake, deleted by mistake, sold by mistake