Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 14 2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missr0se Anne View Post
I accidentally bought extra factory, can I cancel the buy and get my coins returned please
Hi missr0se Anne

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

The only thing you can do is contact Support for this as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 14 2016 at 05:57 PM.
Old Apr 21 2016, 04:17 AM

I accidentally hid my train engine, how do i get it back?
Old Apr 21 2016, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylounel View Post
I accidentally hid my train engine, how do i get it back?
Hi ladylounel

Just refresh the farm by clicking it in Show names and your engine will appear again.

Old Apr 22 2016, 10:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Default give back cash

This has wgive me my cash back on went on a long time. Plz give my cash back on Nutrinal Supplement an Boat yard.Sold them along time ago and can't get no responce from you.ty
Old Apr 22 2016, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Stringer View Post
This has wgive me my cash back on went on a long time. Plz give my cash back on Nutrinal Supplement an Boat yard.Sold them along time ago and can't get no responce from you.ty
Hi Julie,
We cannot do any refunds through the forums. You will have to contact Support about that. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2016, 04:34 AM

Default Purchasing Error

I just purchased a Sauce and Condiment Factory by mistake. I already own one. What I meant to buy is whatever facility produces Soy Sauce--I am always short on Soy Sauce. How can I return and get credit for this item so that I might buy the facility that I need? Thank you.
Old May 30 2016, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bountiful Bonnie View Post
I just purchased a Sauce and Condiment Factory by mistake. I already own one. What I meant to buy is whatever facility produces Soy Sauce--I am always short on Soy Sauce. How can I return and get credit for this item so that I might buy the facility that I need? Thank you.
Hi Bountiful Bonnie

I moved your post to the thread for your problem

The only thing you can do is contact Support for this as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Old Jun 14 2016, 06:47 AM
Account Not Linked

I just bought 2 plowing machines worth 1m ;/ I didn't think I already had one. Instead of me having to check now if I own something could it be possible to just put "OWNED X amount" for anything we own already in the shop?
Old Jun 14 2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z.O.D View Post
I just bought 2 plowing machines worth 1m ;/ I didn't think I already had one. Instead of me having to check now if I own something could it be possible to just put "OWNED X amount" for anything we own already in the shop?

Hi Z.O.D

If you purchase a tool which costs farmcash and you place it in your storage, then when you visit the store you will see a Duplicate button for that tool. That means you already have this tool and you can purchase a duplicate one using coins.

This option is not available for coins tools no matter if you have them on your farms or your storage.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our suggestions section. You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

If you want us to check your data then please provide a link to your farms, you have instructions on how to get it in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

Old Jul 05 2016, 08:16 AM

Default bought wrong tool

I bought the "excavator", but I wanted the "tower crane". Can you please help me out?

Tags
bought by accident, bought by mistake, deleted by mistake, sold by mistake