Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 05 2020, 10:05 AM

Thanks, Tiger. I'm not sure it's worth bothering Support with. It's just a bit of a shock when it first happens!
Old Jun 19 2020, 05:18 AM

Default Bonus collection

I've been having problems with Crawfish container for awhile now. This morning I collected more than 1200 (3x417) bonuses from other farmers, but none seem to have appeared in my storage. This only happens with Crawfish
Old Jun 19 2020, 06:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jianna View Post
I've been having problems with Crawfish container for awhile now. This morning I collected more than 1200 (3x417) bonuses from other farmers, but none seem to have appeared in my storage. This only happens with Crawfish
Hi Jianna,

I've just tested this and am getting the bonuses fine.

Did you try reloading the game to see if your storage updated with the new amount? If not and you have not used any to make any products since claiming the bonuses please try that please and see if the storage amounts update for you.
Old Jun 19 2020, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Jianna,

I've just tested this and am getting the bonuses fine.

Did you try reloading the game to see if your storage updated with the new amount? If not and you have not used any to make any products since claiming the bonuses please try that please and see if the storage amounts update for you.
I've done everything I no cleared cache memcache closed farmtown signed out of facebook. it is still only showing 20 crawfish in fish farm, so what has happened to other bonuses. I have no problems with the other containers and they use a lot more than the crawfish do. I've also unticked the crawfish dishes in the Cajun restaurant
I have asked 1 of my neighbours who also has to request cajun dishes every day, she has checked and the same happened to her.

Last edited by Jianna; Jun 19 2020 at 06:44 AM. Reason: additional information
Old Jun 19 2020, 07:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jianna View Post
I've done everything I no cleared cache memcache closed farmtown signed out of facebook. it is still only showing 20 crawfish in fish farm, so what has happened to other bonuses. I have no problems with the other containers and they use a lot more than the crawfish do. I've also unticked the crawfish dishes in the Cajun restaurant
I have asked 1 of my neighbours who also has to request cajun dishes every day, she has checked and the same happened to her.
Hi Jianna,

It's sounding like the bonuses you clicked on where either expired, or there was a problem with the links that prevented the data transferring. The latter was probably temporary. If there was a problem your end, running memcache should resolve that for you moving forwards, it does not help with the bonuses that you have already tried to claim. I'm sorry but we have no data on what bonuses you claimed or any way to add any to your storage even if there had been an issue we could find.

The fish farming plant will not automatically supply you with enough of everything that you may need for all the facilities that you own. As it's a non-workable facility that your friends can't help you with it only produces a set amount per day. You can check your Ingredient Planner yourself to find out how many crawfish you need for all 3 of your Cajun Restauarnts for one fill to 100%. Then check how many crawfish your 2 fish farming plants make in a day and you will be able to see why your fish farming plants are not enough to fully supply the restaurants for making those products.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans