Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #851  
Old Jun 05 2020, 10:05 AM
Sqrl's Avatar
Sqrl Sqrl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 23 2010
Posts: 317
Default

Thanks, Tiger. I'm not sure it's worth bothering Support with. It's just a bit of a shock when it first happens!
Reply With Quote
  #852  
Old Jun 19 2020, 05:18 AM
Jianna Jianna is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 12 2009
Posts: 20
Default Bonus collection

I've been having problems with Crawfish container for awhile now. This morning I collected more than 1200 (3x417) bonuses from other farmers, but none seem to have appeared in my storage. This only happens with Crawfish
Reply With Quote
  #853  
Old Jun 19 2020, 06:01 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jianna View Post
I've been having problems with Crawfish container for awhile now. This morning I collected more than 1200 (3x417) bonuses from other farmers, but none seem to have appeared in my storage. This only happens with Crawfish
Hi Jianna,

I've just tested this and am getting the bonuses fine.

Did you try reloading the game to see if your storage updated with the new amount? If not and you have not used any to make any products since claiming the bonuses please try that please and see if the storage amounts update for you.
Reply With Quote
  #854  
Old Jun 19 2020, 06:06 AM
Jianna Jianna is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 12 2009
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Jianna,

I've just tested this and am getting the bonuses fine.

Did you try reloading the game to see if your storage updated with the new amount? If not and you have not used any to make any products since claiming the bonuses please try that please and see if the storage amounts update for you.
I've done everything I no cleared cache memcache closed farmtown signed out of facebook. it is still only showing 20 crawfish in fish farm, so what has happened to other bonuses. I have no problems with the other containers and they use a lot more than the crawfish do. I've also unticked the crawfish dishes in the Cajun restaurant
I have asked 1 of my neighbours who also has to request cajun dishes every day, she has checked and the same happened to her.

Last edited by Jianna; Jun 19 2020 at 06:44 AM. Reason: additional information
Reply With Quote
  #855  
Old Jun 19 2020, 07:55 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jianna View Post
I've done everything I no cleared cache memcache closed farmtown signed out of facebook. it is still only showing 20 crawfish in fish farm, so what has happened to other bonuses. I have no problems with the other containers and they use a lot more than the crawfish do. I've also unticked the crawfish dishes in the Cajun restaurant
I have asked 1 of my neighbours who also has to request cajun dishes every day, she has checked and the same happened to her.
Hi Jianna,

It's sounding like the bonuses you clicked on where either expired, or there was a problem with the links that prevented the data transferring. The latter was probably temporary. If there was a problem your end, running memcache should resolve that for you moving forwards, it does not help with the bonuses that you have already tried to claim. I'm sorry but we have no data on what bonuses you claimed or any way to add any to your storage even if there had been an issue we could find.


The fish farming plant will not automatically supply you with enough of everything that you may need for all the facilities that you own. As it's a non-workable facility that your friends can't help you with it only produces a set amount per day. You can check your Ingredient Planner yourself to find out how many crawfish you need for all 3 of your Cajun Restauarnts for one fill to 100%. Then check how many crawfish your 2 fish farming plants make in a day and you will be able to see why your fish farming plants are not enough to fully supply the restaurants for making those products.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 PM.