Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 06 2020, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lpeak,
There isn't any way for you to contact Slashkey directly. They are already working on porting Farm Town over to a newer game programing language.
Ok thank you, I better make sure I dont update my Mac again as I wont be able to play if I do. Maybe other Mac users ought to be informed of this too.
Old Jun 06 2020, 03:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Ok thank you, I better make sure I dont update my Mac again as I wont be able to play if I do. Maybe other Mac users ought to be informed of this too.
Hi Lpeak,
There is nothing to inform them about they that they will not be told by Apple. And we all know that Farm Town is already being worked on to handle the Adobe Flash ending.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2020, 05:08 AM

Default Problem with Adobe Flash

I downloaded the new Microsoft Edge this morning.
I opened up Facebook and clicked on Farm Town and then the message Allow Flash player (or whatever that says) click here, which I did. It takes me to the Adobe website to download Flash Player. That didn't happen with the old Edge. So I downloaded the adobe and after it completed I went back into Farm Town and clicked the Allow button again but it keeps taking me back to the Adobe site to download. This might be a "Adobe" problem and I will address that with them but I thought I'd check with you.
Old Jun 07 2020, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie cochell View Post
I downloaded the new Microsoft Edge this morning.
I opened up Facebook and clicked on Farm Town and then the message Allow Flash player (or whatever that says) click here, which I did. It takes me to the Adobe website to download Flash Player. That didn't happen with the old Edge. So I downloaded the adobe and after it completed I went back into Farm Town and clicked the Allow button again but it keeps taking me back to the Adobe site to download. This might be a "Adobe" problem and I will address that with them but I thought I'd check with you.
Hi valerie cochell

I moved your post to the thread about problems loading the game.

You will find instructions for enabling Flash in Edge browser according to its version in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 09 2020, 05:39 PM

not sure what is going on but can not load the game at all right now
Old Jun 09 2020, 05:45 PM

It takes forever to just get the header "send gifts play my requests ....." Says loading user and appears to stall
Old Jun 09 2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Same here.
Old Jun 09 2020, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Hi John,
We are aware of this and it appears to be a problem at the data center where the servers are located as it is affecting the forums too. We have informed the developers of the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2020, 06:18 PM

Could it be related to Cristobal flooding? Where are the servers physically located, anyone know? Do the developers even know, LOL?!

Assume the servers are backed up and redundant?
Old Jun 09 2020, 06:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

game just loaded for me,

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error