Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 04 2020, 04:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Hi. I would like to know if there are any facilities that sell your fish baits, and if so which ones.

Thanks
Hi Dana1971,

The Fishing Tackle Shop will stock and use your bait. It first takes from whatever bait you have in the Harvests & Storage section, which comes from helping someone claim a bait bonus. When those are gone it will then take from the bait showing in your waters.
Old Jun 05 2020, 07:56 AM

Hi, I'm having a problem with my facilities manager. When I hit load all and start all it often misses around half of my facilities. I go back and do it again and it will pick up the rest. When I check on item/products needed to produce something it comes up as missing or not enough but at the same time will tell me I have thousands of that same item/product. Example- I need red ink for door hangers. I can't make any door hangers because it says I don't have any red ink when I have 56321 red ink in storage. What am I missing or doing wrong? Thank you
Old Jun 05 2020, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
Hi, I'm having a problem with my facilities manager. When I hit load all and start all it often misses around half of my facilities. I go back and do it again and it will pick up the rest. When I check on item/products needed to produce something it comes up as missing or not enough but at the same time will tell me I have thousands of that same item/product. Example- I need red ink for door hangers. I can't make any door hangers because it says I don't have any red ink when I have 56321 red ink in storage. What am I missing or doing wrong? Thank you
Hi whoopsidaisy,
When you have a shortage of something the Start All will sometimes get stuck at that point and stop loading. Then when you click it again it finishes loading.
Also when you start all then it takes all the ingredients from your storage to create all the batches. After it does that then it creates the bonus batches and returns the ingredients for those back to your storage, so the first time through you may be short of an ingredient, but after it returns the bonus ingredients back to your storage.

It is a bit confusing, but you have to click play to get everything straight after you Start All and then do the Start All again to finish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2020, 03:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Export

Hi. I use the Non-Ingredients for me all of the time, and am wondering what the "Export" does exactly.

Thanks
Old Jun 05 2020, 03:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Hi. I use the Non-Ingredients for me all of the time, and am wondering what the "Export" does exactly.

Thanks
Hi Dana,
The Export is part of the facility chains. In your storage those are products created to be exported in the facility chains.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2020, 07:28 PM

For the last two days the global ingredient list has not shown ANY freshwater or seawater bait. I checked the fishing tackle shop and it shows NO bait. Yet when I mouse over the water features I have over 2 million of each kind of bait. I have cleared browser cache, cleared mem cache two days ago, have closed the browser cleared files from start page, restarted the computer and when I open the facility manager to check inventory still no bait. Running windows10 and up to date chrome.
Old Jun 05 2020, 07:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilverq View Post
For the last two days the global ingredient list has not shown ANY freshwater or seawater bait. I checked the fishing tackle shop and it shows NO bait. Yet when I mouse over the water features I have over 2 million of each kind of bait. I have cleared browser cache, cleared mem cache two days ago, have closed the browser cleared files from start page, restarted the computer and when I open the facility manager to check inventory still no bait. Running windows10 and up to date chrome.
Hi quicksilver,
Unless you have bait in your storage that you collected from others bonus belts for it, then you won't have it listed in your storage. The only way it will show the bait in the IP for the Fishing Tackle Shop is if you either have them checked to stock them or if you check the box for Include disabled products in the IP for the Fishing Tackle Shop.
Old Jun 05 2020, 07:50 PM

Thank you so very much Taz!
Old Jun 06 2020, 03:02 PM

Default ingredient

I will try this again. If you move it please tell me where.
What is the ingredient planner
Old Jun 06 2020, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtracy View Post
I will try this again. If you move it please tell me where.
What is the ingredient planner
Hi bbtracy

Your first post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6361826

I will move this post shortly.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility