Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 05 2020, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alma87 View Post
it worked I clear browsing and cache and other stuff. thanks
Hi alma

Tiger is not available at this moment.

You have edited your post so we need to know if after clearing your browser cache you received the correct message or you still got the message saying you would lose your left fuel.

Thanks

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 06 2020, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi June

Thank you for the link.

In your previous post you said those tools were given to you, what do you mean?

I have checked your data and you dont have tools missing from that account and Bulldozers 16x16 and 20x20 were purchased yesterday, June 4th.

Both of them are placed in your item storage. Please open your storage, click in Items button and then set the filter to Tools.
You can use the magnifying glass to search for your Bulldozers.

Bulldozer 16x16 is red and Bulldozer 20x20 is light blue.

In case you dont see it in your tool box, then you have to get it out of storage, place it on a farm and reload the game.
Then put it back to storage and reload the game again and check your tool box.

Please remember, if you are trying to use the bulldozers as Super Neighbor in other farm, you will only get them in your tool box for the farm you are designated to design and if your neighbor allowed you to buy and sell items using their coins.
You're not going to believe this Mary, 'cause I didn't when it happened. When we received the second to last new set of facilities, I noticed that a red bulldozer (16x16) had magically appeared in my tool box... after the last set of new facilities were posted, the blue bulldozer (20x20) magically appeared in my tool box. Now, being well aware that the FT developers never give the players something for nothing, I knew there had to be some kind of glitch that allowed this to happen. However, not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, I just happily made use of my two new bulldozers. When the (20x20) bulldozer disappeared, I figured the mistake was noticed by developers, so the (16x16) was going to vanish as well... hence my purchase of both.
Thank you ever so much for your help... I will follow the instructions you have given me.
Old Jun 06 2020, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Hi June

Thank you for the link.

I have checked your data and you dont have tools missing from that account and Bulldozers 16x16 and 20x20 were purchased yesterday, June 4th.

Both of them are placed in your item storage. Please open your storage, click in Items button and then set the filter to Tools.

In case you dont see it in your tool box, then you have to get it out of storage, place it on a farm and reload the game.

Please remember, if you are trying to use the bulldozers as Super Neighbor in other farm, you will only get them in your tool box for the farm you are designated to design and if your neighbor allowed you to buy and sell items using their coins.
It's the pest back again, Mary... followed all the instructions given above, 'n the blue (20x20) bulldozer just simply refuses to show up in my tool box.
Old Jun 06 2020, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Nelson View Post
It's the pest back again, Mary... followed all the instructions given above, 'n the blue (20x20) bulldozer just simply refuses to show up in my tool box.
Hi June

Are you using the arrows to go up and down to see all the bulldozers in that column?

Please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then take your bulldozer 20x20 out of storage, place it on a farm and reload the game. Put it back into storage, reload the game and check your tool box to see if it is showing up.

If you get the problem again, then clear your browser cache, we have instructions for some browsers in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 08 2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Hi June

Thank you for the link.

Hi Mary,

I have followed all the instructions given... when I reloaded the game it said bulldozer (20x20) had been 'acquired', yet when I went to my tool box, the (20x20) bulldozer still didn't show. I'm starting to feel a tad frustrated at having bought a tool which I haven't been able to use since purchasing it.

You asked what I meant by the tools (bulldozer 16x16 and 20x20) being given to me. After the second to last new facilities were posted, I noticed the 16x16 bulldozer had "magically" appeared in my toolbox... needless to say, I used it. When the last set of new facilities were posted, the 20x20 bulldozer also "magically" appeared... not about to look a gift horse in the mouth, I use it as well, 'til it disappeared. Knowing full well that the FT developers never give their players something for nothing, I figured the "glitch" which gave me the two bulldozers had been noticed, 'n that the 16x16 one would likely also disappear. That's when I bought both of the bulldozers which are in my storage.

As an aside, my train indicator, which pops up no matter what farm I'm on, notifying me that a neighbour's train is waiting to be boosted, stopped working about three days ago... I have to now remember to check my train tool to see if anybody has sent me one to boost.

Of the two problems mentioned, I would REALLY appreciate having whatever the problem is that's preventing me from using my (20x20) bulldozer fixed first... please 'n thank you.

Just in case you need my farm link again...
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3557&farm_ix=0

Last edited by June Nelson; Jun 08 2020 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention.
Old Jun 08 2020, 04:38 PM

Hi:

This is about the second time I'm missing the fuel in my refill tank!!!! The last time I lost more than 2 million tanks, and now this time I have lost 3,131,280 tanks in my refill station. What is going on in Farm Town??? Why are my fuel tanks keep disappearing from my refill station?

The last time I ran it the total in the refill waiting for me to use was 4,341,080, but now I checked in and ran the gas tank to see my refill capacity it is now showing only 1,109,800!!!! I am missing 3,131,280 fuel tanks. Please let me know why are my fuel keeps disappearing? Where has my fuel gone from my refill station? Can the people whom I hired from the marketplace steal them? It sure seems like that to me. I hired two people to work each time. One player for the first half and the second player for the second half of my farms.

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Jun 08 2020 at 04:45 PM.
Old Jun 08 2020, 04:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Nelson View Post
Hi Mary,

I have followed all the instructions given... when I reloaded the game it said bulldozer (20x20) had been 'acquired', yet when I went to my tool box, the (20x20) bulldozer still didn't show. I'm starting to feel a tad frustrated at having bought a tool which I haven't been able to use since purchasing it.

You asked what I meant by the tools (bulldozer 16x16 and 20x20) being given to me. After the second to last new facilities were posted, I noticed the 16x16 bulldozer had "magically" appeared in my toolbox... needless to say, I used it. When the last set of new facilities were posted, the 20x20 bulldozer also "magically" appeared... not about to look a gift horse in the mouth, I use it as well, 'til it disappeared. Knowing full well that the FT developers never give their players something for nothing, I figured the "glitch" which gave me the two bulldozers had been noticed, 'n that the 16x16 one would likely also disappear. That's when I bought both of the bulldozers which are in my storage.

As an aside, my train indicator, which pops up no matter what farm I'm on, notifying me that a neighbour's train is waiting to be boosted, stopped working about three days ago... I have to now remember to check my train tool to see if anybody has sent me one to boost.

Of the two problems mentioned, I would REALLY appreciate having whatever the problem is that's preventing me from using my (20x20) bulldozer fixed first... please 'n thank you.

Just in case you need my farm link again...
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3557&farm_ix=0
Hi June,
Mary is not available right now. When you are looking at the toolbox and the row of bulldozers and you have clicked the arrow at the top are you seeing a greyed out bulldozer in the third postion from the top? You should have the Excavator at the top, then the (8x8) EX bulldozer below that and then the 20x20. Is it greyed out?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 08 2020, 05:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi:

This is about the second time I'm missing the fuel in my refill tank!!!! The last time I lost more than 2 million tanks, and now this time I have lost 3,131,280 tanks in my refill station. What is going on in Farm Town??? Why are my fuel tanks keep disappearing from my refill station?

The last time I ran it the total in the refill waiting for me to use was 4,341,080, but now I checked in and ran the gas tank to see my refill capacity it is now showing only 1,109,800!!!! I am missing 3,131,280 fuel tanks. Please let me know why are my fuel keeps disappearing? Where has my fuel gone from my refill station? Can the people whom I hired from the marketplace steal them? It sure seems like that to me. I hired two people to work each time. One player for the first half and the second player for the second half of my farms.
Hi Sandie May Angel,

You have a Gas Station and it has some Fuel tanks loaded into it, so you have been using some of your fuel tanks up in that. Don't load them into that facility if you're tying to save your fuel.

No-one can steal your fuel. You have allowed your fuel to be used when you hire workers so they could have used some to do your farm work for you. If you have a lot of work for them to do that will use up quite a bit of fuel. If you don't want workers to use your fuel you will have to change your setting for that and make sure you hire workers that have their own fuel or they won't be able to use the bigger tools. If you need to know how to change your setting for your fuel to be used by workers, you will find that information in the Hiring Chapter of the Game Guide, here's the link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post5830742
Old Jun 08 2020, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel,

You have a Gas Station and it has some Fuel tanks loaded into it, so you have been using some of your fuel tanks up in that. Don't load them into that facility if you're tying to save your fuel.

No-one can steal your fuel. You have allowed your fuel to be used when you hire workers so they could have used some to do your farm work for you. If you have a lot of work for them to do that will use up quite a bit of fuel. If you don't want workers to use your fuel you will have to change your setting for that and make sure you hire workers that have their own fuel or they won't be able to use the bigger tools. If you need to know how to change your setting for your fuel to be used by workers, you will find that information in the Hiring Chapter of the Game Guide, here's the link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post5830742

Hi:
I'm not talking about the Fuel in my farm town for players to use. I am talking about the Fuels in my Refilling Station, and I KNOW I have not be loading them into my Farm Town. This is the second time I have lost the fuel in my refilling station which I have not been loading to my farms. I think if no one can steal my fuel in my refilling station, then there must be a click in the Farm Town that needs fixing. Please look into it what has happened and where has my fuel gone to, since I have not been loading it to my Farm Town yet.
Old Jun 08 2020, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi:
I'm not talking about the Fuel in my farm town for players to use. I am talking about the Fuels in my Refilling Station, and I KNOW I have not be loading them into my Farm Town. This is the second time I have lost the fuel in my refilling station which I have not been loading to my farms. I think if no one can steal my fuel in my refilling station, then there must be a click in the Farm Town that needs fixing. Please look into it what has happened and where has my fuel gone to, since I have not been loading it to my Farm Town yet.
Hi Sandie MAe Angel,
You missed the part about the Gas Station. When you load fuel tanks in the Gas Station then they get used and are no longer in your storage. The Gas Station uses the fuel tanks. It does not add to them. The Gas Station can use up to 360 fuel tanks per 15 day fill. Depending on how many neighbors you have working your facilities and how many times you refill your facilities a day you can use up quite a lot of fuel tanks from your storage. That is where your fuel is going.
I also noticed you only had 393 crude oil barrels in your storage which is not enough to fill 6 oil refineries.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working