Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 04 2020, 06:19 PM

Default Missing Shortcut

This morning, my shortcut to FarmTown disappeared from my FB home page. I cannot access the game unless I go to the original page where you first join and click on the Play Game link. I was informed that I had to contact Slashkey about the issue. Any idea when that will be fixed? Thanks!
Old Jun 04 2020, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
This morning, my shortcut to FarmTown disappeared from my FB home page. I cannot access the game unless I go to the original page where you first join and click on the Play Game link. I was informed that I had to contact Slashkey about the issue. Any idea when that will be fixed? Thanks!
Hi Sesselwill

I moved your post to the thread about display issues where we grouped all posts about missing shortcut for Farm Town.

There is an Announcement at the top of Help and Support section for you to read and try the suggestions given.

This is a Facebook problem and we need to wait for them to fix it. Anyway we have reports that Facebook have fixed this for many users so please check from time to time to see if the shortcut is back for you.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 05 2020, 02:11 PM

Not sure this is the correct thread but the farm selector popups are not indicating irrigated (no W or I) on farms that were just planted and watered.

When I visit the farm it is correct re harvest time and shows watered.

It has now corrected so is there some delay built into the farm selector popup?
Old Jun 05 2020, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Not sure this is the correct thread but the farm selector popups are not indicating irrigated (no W or I) on farms that were just planted and watered.

When I visit the farm it is correct re harvest time and shows watered.

It has now corrected so is there some delay built into the farm selector popup?
Hi John

There is no problem as far as we know.

I just watered and irrigated some farms and they inmediately showed the W and I if I hovered on them in the Show Names rectangles.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 06 2020, 08:53 AM

Default belts and dans not on Other Wall Requests

My wife & I have posted dans that do NOT show up on our walls ANYWHERE, even "Other Wall Requests"
Old Jun 06 2020, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
My wife & I have posted dans that do NOT show up on our walls ANYWHERE, even "Other Wall Requests"
Hi John,
Did you post them to Facebook? If not they will not show on the Other Wall Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2020, 10:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Plowed Field

My farm 18 is a "Single" plowed farm...it shows plowed until I go back later to plant it, and then Many plowed plots are all missing everywhere. Please tell me how to fix this as I upgraded it, and it Unless if I can not even Single plow it.
Old Jun 06 2020, 10:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
My farm 18 is a "Single" plowed farm...it shows plowed until I go back later to plant it, and then Many plowed plots are all missing everywhere. Please tell me how to fix this as I upgraded it, and it Unless if I can not even Single plow it.
Hi Dana,
If you have plowed plots missing then that farm has been accidently layered and the only way to fix it is to remove all the plowed plots, then close and reopen your farms and go back to see if there are any plots showing up again. If there are then remove those, close and reopen your farms again. Repeat those steps until there are no plots coming back and then you can replow and plant that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2020, 01:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dana,
If you have plowed plots missing then that farm has been accidently layered and the only way to fix it is to remove all the plowed plots, then close and reopen your farms and go back to see if there are any plots showing up again. If there are then remove those, close and reopen your farms again. Repeat those steps until there are no plots coming back and then you can replow and plant that farm.
Taz, Hi...I have done that.
It still is not working, But I will give it One more chance.
Old Jun 06 2020, 01:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Taz, Hi...I have done that.
It still is not working, But I will give it One more chance.
Hi Dana,

All you can do is repeat the steps untilk there are compltetely no plots left before trying to replow and plant.

Tags
archived farm, coloured dots, display, display issues, drag farm, eye, farm order, farm stats, full screen, grid colours, mouse, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, sound