Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 05 2020, 11:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Animals wont harvest on my #3 Farm

Some time ago I allowed someone else to design on my #3 farm. Since that time the animals will not harvest from the facility manager. But they will harvest one by one on the farm. I moved them to other famrs and they worked fine, just not on my #3 farm

Thanks for your help!

Eugene

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 05 2020, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_leadbutter View Post
Some time ago I allowed someone else to design on my #3 farm. Since that time the animals will not harvest from the facility manager. But they will harvest one by one on the farm. I moved them to other famrs and they worked fine, just not on my #3 farm

Thanks for your help!

Eugene
Hi Eugene,
I moved your post to the subject thread about animals. Check by clicking on your farm 3's name in the drop down menu see if it is set as a quest farm. If it is that is why they will not harvest from the facility manager. Setting a farm as a quest farm keeps the animal sheds on that farm from being harvested from the facility manager so you can save them for using in your quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2020, 11:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Problem Solved!

Thanks! That was the problem!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 06 2020, 11:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Default How do you delete an animal you did not buy bought game bought it when you got rabbit

Dear Raul or to whom may concern.
I was buying rabbits for my hutch and it game me a Long wool sheep which it bought with farm town cash.How do you delete this sheep I looked and the cow with eat ,move, go storage, sell, lay down, but I does not say how to delete the sheep Please explain how I am to delete this Long wool sheep where there is no delete shown when you click on the animal or long wool sheep. I looked threw pages and still saw nothing I have a headache and like check in to find out to delete this animal. your help would really be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Susan McGrath
(email addresses removed for safety)
your prompt response would be appreciated. I relock for it again but I am sure I will not find it so please help me by telling me how to delete this animal thank you for your time.
Susan McGrath

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 06 2020 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Jun 06 2020, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBear7042 View Post
Dear Raul or to whom may concern.
I was buying rabbits for my hutch and it game me a Long wool sheep which it bought with farm town cash.How do you delete this sheep I looked and the cow with eat ,move, go storage, sell, lay down, but I does not say how to delete the sheep Please explain how I am to delete this Long wool sheep where there is no delete shown when you click on the animal or long wool sheep. I looked threw pages and still saw nothing I have a headache and like check in to find out to delete this animal. your help would really be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Susan McGrath
(email addresses removed for safety)
your prompt response would be appreciated. I relock for it again but I am sure I will not find it so please help me by telling me how to delete this animal thank you for your time.
Susan McGrath
Hi Susan,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Just like the cow you should have a Sell in the menu when you click on the animal. However, please note if you sell the long wool sheep you will only get coins, and not farm cash for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2020, 02:52 PM

Default Cows added to storage are missing

I'm not sure if I've done the thing right, but when I have got cows as gift and then go to my gift box and at cows I click store, I can't find them anywhere. I've tried to look in my storage but they aren't there. Where have they gone?
Old Jun 10 2020, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acca View Post
I'm not sure if I've done the thing right, but when I have got cows as gift and then go to my gift box and at cows I click store, I can't find them anywhere. I've tried to look in my storage but they aren't there. Where have they gone?
Hi Acca

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

If you were at a farm where you have an animal building placed, in this case a Dairy shed, then when you store the cows they go to the Dairy shed if you still have capacity to store them.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 10 2020, 03:12 PM

Okay, thank you.
Old Jun 11 2020, 09:34 AM

Default Easier way to buy in bulk

Would love to be able to buy animals in bulk without having to click 250 or 500 times. Is there a possibility?
Old Jun 11 2020, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
Would love to be able to buy animals in bulk without having to click 250 or 500 times. Is there a possibility?
Hi CeejayF,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.

Tags
animals, animals stuck, chicken, clydesdale, cow, gift animals, goose, heavwool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, turkey