Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 05 2020, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ccheney,
That doesn't help us to be able to verify if it was lemon extract or lemon syrup they needed. You have their message you can ask them for their farm ID. Instructions for that is in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Without a way to verify that there is nothing we can do to check this.
I wrote to the farmer last night but she hasn't gotten back to me. The quest ends in 12 hrs so I'm just going to forget it. if it happens with another quest I will be back and will try to get a link to the buyer's farm.
Old May 27 2020, 05:59 AM

Default cooperative quests just wiped out

I had my final 2 quests completed to claim my $2 farm cash when I got an error saying this quest was completed more than 7 days ago. Then the game wiped out all of my cooperative quests for the whole week. All 13 of them. Is it possible to fix?
Old May 27 2020, 07:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gellalee View Post
I had my final 2 quests completed to claim my $2 farm cash when I got an error saying this quest was completed more than 7 days ago. Then the game wiped out all of my cooperative quests for the whole week. All 13 of them. Is it possible to fix?
Hi Gellalee,

Have you tried reloading the game? I see you have claimed 1FC for your co-op quests and you still have 2 in progress. If you have not, please reload and check if you can see 2 co-op quests.

When you see a message telling you that quests were completed over 7 days ago, that's because when you complete quests but do not collect the coins on them before claiming your FC, they count for the week you just claimed for so they no longer count for the new week. When you don't collect the coins, they don't show on the chart at the bottom of the window, so always collect your coins when a quest is complete.

You can't save a quest for the following week by not claiming the coins, they will count for the week as soon as the final step is done.

You did not get 2 FC this week because you did not complete 13 quests within 7 days. I will try and explain what happened:

This week you claimed your FC at 06:50:24 May 27
So between then and 06:50:24 May 20 (7 days ago), you completed 9 quests that were under 7 days old and one expired as only 1 step had been done. The quests that did not count are because by the time you claimed today, they were over 7 days old. You would have had to claim your FC much earlier for those to count. Three of the ones that did not count were only a few hours over 7 days old, but one was considerably older than that.

You can check how old a completed quest is by clicking on the Show Quests button at the bottom of the quest window. Remember, you must claim the coins for each completed quest. At the top of the window it tells you how many you have completed in the last 7 days and then lists the quests with times since they were completed. Keep an eye on how old the times showing in there are for each quest. When one reaches one second over 7 days old it will no longer count.

To give yourself more time to collect next week, we recommend that you do not do the last step of any quests until the following day after you claim. You will need to consider the expiry time on the quest to make sure you can complete the quests in time before they expire.
Old Jun 04 2020, 03:05 AM

All my completed co op quests just disappeared from my while I was waiting 5 minutes to open my 13th co op quest. And the one I just collected said I completed it over 7 days ago!! Help....I had 10 (?) and wasn't do to collect for 2 more days. Help, please.
Old Jun 04 2020, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbutrfli View Post
All my completed co op quests just disappeared from my while I was waiting 5 minutes to open my 13th co op quest. And the one I just collected said I completed it over 7 days ago!! Help....I had 10 (?) and wasn't do to collect for 2 more days. Help, please.
Hi Dbutrfli,

Last week you claimed for your Co-op Quests on Wednesday 2020-05-27 18:08:43. EST
This week you claimed 2020-06-04 03:50:58 EST so over 9 hours later than last week on the following day.

I'm sorry but counting back 7 days from todays claim date and time, only 10 quests qualified.

If you were trying to save a quest for the following week, by not collecting the coins, that doesn't work. The 7 day countdown for each quest starts the second the last step is completed. What happens when you don't collect the coins is it won't show on the Quests Completed Chart, then when you collect the coins it would go on the chart on the day the last step was completed, not the day you collected the coin reward.

When you claim your FC the game looks back 7 days and takes into account the ones you completed, regardless of whether or not you claimed the coins for them. If you then try to collect the coins after you claim your FC, the ones that counted towards your claim today, will return the over 7 days message as those don't count for the new week.

Always collect your coins when you complete a Quest so it goes on the chart for you to see the day it was completed, and then remember to check the Show Quests button so you can keep any eye on how old completed quests are so you know when one gets over 7 days old it wil no longer count.
Old Jun 09 2020, 07:02 PM

Lost a quest that would have started this weeks tally (would have collected before midnight UK time), unfortunately FT crashed for nearly 2 hours. I take it I wont get the lost one added on.
Old Jun 09 2020, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawkie View Post
Lost a quest that would have started this weeks tally (would have collected before midnight UK time), unfortunately FT crashed for nearly 2 hours. I take it I wont get the lost one added on.
Hi Pawkie,
You are correct. We have no way to add it back for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2020, 06:22 AM

I have 6 and it is telling me I don't have enough completed?

Finally worked after 5-6 tries.
Old Jun 10 2020, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I have 6 and it is telling me I don't have enough completed?

Finally worked after 5-6 tries.
Hi JohnAlbertini,

If a quest(s) hasn't counted when you have just collected the coins for it, just reload the game and it should correct. It sounds like there was a slowdown updating the data for you today.
Old Jun 11 2020, 07:15 AM

2 says ago the cooperative quests said I had one day to go, yesterday morning I had 13 quests completed and it STILL said I had a day to go even after the 24 hours had passed. Now that another 24 hours have gone by it says I have 13 quests completed but clicking the button to collect results in "not enough quests have been completed" when 13 are STILL completed a full calendar day AFTER I should have gotten the farm cash.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives!

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes, not enough quests