Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 10 2020, 12:37 AM

I tried that several times, reloaded, restarted my computer. Still no luck. Sorry!
Old May 10 2020, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Enigma Cross,
Go to your preferences and change your language English (US) or English (UK). Click on the green check, then click on the Save button, close and reopen your farms then go to trading market and see if you see players.
Sorry, I haven't figured out how to use this forum properly yet....

I tried that several times, reloaded, restarted my computer. Still no luck. Sorry!
Old May 10 2020, 04:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma Cross View Post
Sorry, I haven't figured out how to use this forum properly yet....

Hi Enigma Cross,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please then also clear your browser caches in case there is an issue there causing a problem, as that's where the graphics for the game are stored, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

Then please try changing the language again to something other than english, remember to click the green check mark and make sure the save icon is white, and not any other colour, then reload and change it back to one of the English languages and check the market again.

If that does not help either, see if you get the same problem using a different browser if you have one.

If none of that helps you will need to contact Support, so please click on the link below. You'll need to be a little patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any issues with finding the automated response or their replies to your ticket, please click on this link for more information to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Old May 10 2020, 08:52 PM

not sure why but it is not midnight yet and it is making me update my SF , on 2 accounts now ...
Old May 10 2020, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
not sure why but it is not midnight yet and it is making me update my SF , on 2 accounts now ...
Hi JNelson,
The only way it would do that is if your computer time is off. The time for the super facility is based on your local time, so if your computer time is incorrect then it will change early.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2020, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
The only way it would do that is if your computer time is off. The time for the super facility is based on your local time, so if your computer time is incorrect then it will change early.
i just checked computer time is correct, i am EST and it is currently 11:20 pm which matches the TV and my other computer too.

<shrugs> i hope when it is midnight it will fix itself
Old May 10 2020, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i just checked computer time is correct, i am EST and it is currently 11:20 pm which matches the TV and my other computer too.

<shrugs> i hope when it is midnight it will fix itself
Hi JNelson,
You date/time may be correct now but apparently wasn't when the 2 accounts changed over for the super facility. The super facility is the only thing that goes by the computer time because it changes at your local date/time, Sunday at midnight. We do not all change at the same time for the super facility as other things do in Farm Town
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2020, 12:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

not sure where to post this... for the last two times I have loaded products into my warehouse in the section to sell to my neighbors I have some that just do not register as having been sold.. have done memcache, reloaded etc... the goods are from The Oil Factory. I did receive the notification back from the farmer I sold to, thanking me.. do not currently have this problem when selling at the Trade Market... luckily there are only 6 products to load but its weird...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f..._7HpnVM3G9Rt5t

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jun 26 2020 at 12:43 AM.
Old Jun 26 2020, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
not sure where to post this... for the last two times I have loaded products into my warehouse in the section to sell to my neighbors I have some that just do not register as having been sold.. have done memcache, reloaded etc... the goods are from The Oil Factory. I did receive the notification back from the farmer I sold to, thanking me.. do not currently have this problem when selling at the Trade Market... luckily there are only 6 products to load but its weird...
I am also having intermittent problems selling to other farms from my farm, reported it about a week ago. works fine if i go Inn, or marketplace but not if sell to neighbors from my farm page. It is intermittent but happens about 80% of the time - its been happening for a couple of months now, before if we reloaded game hit play then it be okay but that fix/trick not work anymore
Old Jun 26 2020, 04:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post

Hi Aussie Rae,

I have moved your post to Help and Support to the thread related to your issues. We always keep related posts together so it's easier for everyone to find a particular subject. The New Release thread is only for feedback on what has been released/changed or reporting problems with those so if your issue is about anything else please post in Help and Support.

The usual culprit for an offer in the warehouse still showing as available to sell when you know you've sold it tends to happen if you put the offers in the warehouse and try to sell them individually as well. If someone tries to buy an offer from your warehouse at the same time that you are trying to sell it to someone online then the offer can get stuck. It doesn't always happen every time, but it does happen.

So you have a few options.
  • either sell to those online and then put what's left in your warehouse then it shouldn't cause a problem

• or carry on doing both then check the warehouse when you've finished selling your products and delete the offers you know you have sold to clear them out and so those trying to buy offline don't get the message that it's not available.
    If you can't remember which ones you sold you can always delete them all from the warehouse, and then it should only allow you to add the ones you have not already sold.

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading warehouse, warehouse