Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 25 2023, 12:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
How does ghosting facilities work with NCC? Does it give those players are unfair advantage? I don't ghost and I think it's cheating myself. But if those players who ghost are always going to WIN then what's the point of playing? Just wondering.
Hi KoalaBear,
It can not be done for NCC. You will not find any instructions in the forums as it is a trick and we do not allow instructions about any trick in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2023, 05:06 PM

Excellent. I think it would be great if you ended ghosting completely on then new site. My two cents worth. Thanks.
Old Jul 01 2023, 02:03 PM

I find NCC a unfair game. Not everyone can buy (with real money) 15+ of each Farm Cash facilities to put into NCC. Therefore those who can't afford extra FC facilities will never make 1st,2nd or 3rd place. Considering that a Lot of lifetime players are retired, older or handicapped people who live on a limited budget. It would be nice for you to make the game more enjoyable for those people.
Old Jul 15 2023, 07:34 AM

Either the neighborhood was created in error or a player "cheated".

By 12:30 am when I first checked the game there was a player with both FC facilities which none of the other players have. Guess we can quit playing since we don't have a prayer!!!
Old Jul 15 2023, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Either the neighborhood was created in error or a player "cheated".

By 12:30 am when I first checked the game there was a player with both FC facilities which none of the other players have. Guess we can quit playing since we don't have a prayer!!!

Hi John

The strengh of a neighborhood is not only based on the amount or kind of facilities, it depends in other factors too.

When you look at the Competing Neighborhood tab, it shows the total amount of points for all facilities and all farmers in that Neighborhood.
And also consider, that in any other Neighborhood any of the farmers in it are able to buy farm cash facilities if they wish.
Old Sep 19 2023, 05:57 AM

i have several farmers that have allowed the NCC but don't play. it appears that i get in competition with stronger group because of this. if they were to check not to play would that help my chances on possibly winning. i keep loading my ncc facilities and usually only come in 6th if lucky. 4th so far this go
Old Sep 19 2023, 07:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
i have several farmers that have allowed the NCC but don't play. it appears that i get in competition with stronger group because of this. if they were to check not to play would that help my chances on possibly winning. i keep loading my ncc facilities and usually only come in 6th if lucky. 4th so far this go
Hi Missy Lou,
It doesn't count how many neighbors in your group. It is looking at how many of the NCC facilities total among all in your group at the time of selection for the competition group.

Maybe contact those neighbors and get them to participate or turn off the NCC might help a little much is not going to make a lot of difference.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2023, 02:07 AM
Account Not Linked

This past week's NCC I found that one of my neighbours was not only on my team but competing against me! How is this possible?

The neighbour competing against me finished 2nd in the competing neighbours and I was 5th. Actually 5th is a good finish for me because I am usually bottom of the group almost every week, despite some of my best efforts.

I don't understand the selection of competing groups because there is always one group who is at least 11,000,000 points above me consistantly. Many years ago, before I added lots of people to help me with quests and other things in the game, I used to win occasionally. Since then I have not won a contest, it's been years. It seems unfair that even though I have at least one of each facility I never get a win in the NCC these days.

The neighbour who was on my team and also competing against me only had 1 of each of the coin facilities but finished 2nd in the team competing neighbourhoods. Would I have finised at a higher level if this neighbour had not been competing against me and just in my team?

I think the whole contest would be a lot fairer if we were allowed to chose a selected amount of team members each week instead of counting how many facilities that team has. Obviously those that have maximum amount of neighbours who are actively playing will do better. It would be our choice each week and we could try different players.

I can't force my team members to play, to constantly fill their NCC facilities and post them, and work other neighbour's facilities. I am very lucky that I have a great neighbours who work my facilities when I post them.

As another poster has pointed out many do not actively play but take part by not de-activating their NCC. I expect many of them only take part to get the few goodies handed out at the end of the week and not really bothered about putting in the work. Perhaps there should be a better way in making this contest fairer and I should not have to compete against a fellow neighbour's team!
Old Oct 05 2023, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
This past week's NCC I found that one of my neighbours was not only on my team but competing against me! How is this possible?

The neighbour competing against me finished 2nd in the competing neighbours and I was 5th. Actually 5th is a good finish for me because I am usually bottom of the group almost every week, despite some of my best efforts.

I don't understand the selection of competing groups because there is always one group who is at least 11,000,000 points above me consistantly. Many years ago, before I added lots of people to help me with quests and other things in the game, I used to win occasionally. Since then I have not won a contest, it's been years. It seems unfair that even though I have at least one of each facility I never get a win in the NCC these days.

The neighbour who was on my team and also competing against me only had 1 of each of the coin facilities but finished 2nd in the team competing neighbourhoods. Would I have finised at a higher level if this neighbour had not been competing against me and just in my team?

I think the whole contest would be a lot fairer if we were allowed to chose a selected amount of team members each week instead of counting how many facilities that team has. Obviously those that have maximum amount of neighbours who are actively playing will do better. It would be our choice each week and we could try different players.

I can't force my team members to play, to constantly fill their NCC facilities and post them, and work other neighbour's facilities. I am very lucky that I have a great neighbours who work my facilities when I post them.

As another poster has pointed out many do not actively play but take part by not de-activating their NCC. I expect many of them only take part to get the few goodies handed out at the end of the week and not really bothered about putting in the work. Perhaps there should be a better way in making this contest fairer and I should not have to compete against a fellow neighbour's team!
Hi RozeeS,
Your neighbor competing against you is only because at the time the teams were selected for your group of competitors there were not enough other teams (non-neighbors) who had a similar number of facilities at the time of the selection. It doesn't happen often that you would compete against a neighbor it does on occasion happen.
Playing against them is not like competing against yourself as you each have your own separate neighbors. The only common area would be your individual points will count on her total and her points will count on yours.

Even if some do not deactivate and may only have 1 facility in the contest they also help by adding to your total points by being a multiplier of your points.
Old Nov 15 2023, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
I think there is something wrong with the way you decide who is in your neighborhood chain. It seems that it is the same 3 or 4 neighbors who keep winning the farm cash. I usually end up in 8, 9, or 10 place. I would be nice to win a couple farm cash a couple times a yr. I put in 4 or 5 hrs a day working the farm and beginning to think it is not as much fun as it use to be when everyone had a fair chance to win. At first you were in chains with friends at approximately the same chance to win. Think you need to find a way to make the chains a little more fair.
I agree with you 100%. I keep getting 8, 9 or 10 on this contest. This is the last week I participate in Neighborhood Contest.