Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2009, 09:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoore388 View Post
The issue I have had and I am still having is with the so called "BLINKING". That has everything to do with the flash/static banners at the bottom of the page,,. All these issues started as soon as Farmtown added them. Get rid of them and solve the problem.

This game takes alot of flash to play so you add those banners and it takes it all for them to run and makes the game "BLINK/STAGGER/LAG".

I dont have or have had any problem with this in the past with the Facebook ads on the side of the page. It has all to do with the bottom of the page you can tell that with every move the banner makes your FT game stagger. Understand?

It seems to me its all coming down to the banners placed in the footer of the game page,,, JMO

Get an Adblocker as mentioned above. The ads are placed there by Facebook and Myspace. FarmTown can't do anything about them.
Old Dec 24 2009, 09:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

For the past two days I've clicked my fingers off plowing/harvesting only to have the game tell me "already done" so I don't money or XPs. I'm not the only one that is having this problem.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 24 2009, 09:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Latest Upgrade

Since the latest upgrade, whenever I go to the marketplace, there is no one there. This just started on 23 December.

I have cleared the cache, and tried everything else that has been suggested.

Can you please advise

Thanks,
Robert
Old Dec 24 2009, 10:01 AM

Default problems now

I went to market and got hired today to see if things were working better. So here is what happens today.
got Hired... the only one.... things went fine.. harvested fairly quickly. Plowing went well was able to plow and harvest fast and got all points and coins.
Second farm... was working good until the second worker arrived. With their first click I stoped being able to harvest ahead. I got the wait... and saving..
For some reason it appears that the server cant process more than one worker at a time.
Prior to Dec 22 every thing worked good. Can we not roll back to the way things were before 22. I am level 60 and have played since almost the begining. I love this game but the fun is gone..... Bring back the game we love.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I know the Dev didnt plan on this nightmare before Christmas!!!
Old Dec 24 2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockets View Post
I LOVE this! Thanks for the great job and Merry Christmas!!!!
Your joking right????
Old Dec 24 2009, 10:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Re market place being empty

I had this problem after the last update and managed to solve it by updating my Adobe Flash Player, that worked for me so hope it does for you
Old Dec 24 2009, 10:14 AM

Cool Level and Lost Seeder

On 12/22 my seeder and fuel disappeared right before my eyes. I clicked to get seeds and poof it was gone. WILL I be getting this back????

Also I have seen over 10000 xps add up in last 3 days....still no level up and that is just since I started recording...have been level 60 for weeks....PLEASE "fix"....
Old Dec 24 2009, 10:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl View Post
Your joking right????
I like it too.. Why is it hard for people to think some people actually like it?
Old Dec 24 2009, 10:19 AM

Got jipped from coins again!!!

This is something I ask you developers to look into:

I was hired first to harvest at someones farm. Being there ahead of time gave me the opportunity to click away. Thus, I ended up having twenty or so plots in que. Moments later, someone who was hired after me shows up, clicks on the same plots I already had in que, and he ends up getting credit for it. I don't think this is right, as it should be whoever clicks on the plot first, shall get the coins.

Game long enough to see what I'm talking about. This has happened often to me today, that I had to share my discovery. I hope you can fix this as it seems unfair to whoever gets to the farm first.

Thanks

--->Visit Rendezvous Ranch<---
Old Dec 24 2009, 10:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default weighing in

I probably don't have anything new to say, but I figured I'd weigh in on this update debate.

Personally, I really don't like it. As a hire, it's frustrating and distracting to have the avatar teleporting to the mouse all the time - I can't see what I'm doing, and I don't realize when I've missed a space until I'm way ahead of it. And, obviously, that "Already Done" message is a big let down.

As the one hiring, if I want to switch my employees over to plowing, it is nearly impossible to click on them. I often find that all the fields are harvested, but the avatars are still jumping all over the place.

I never lost any XP or coins working the old way. I also never had trouble clicking on my hires (unless they were hiding in the trees). Please bring that old method back. Maybe you could make the avatar WALK a little faster (instead of teleporting), or make it harvest/plow faster when it gets to the field, if people are complaining that it takes too long. This update just creates new problems without solving the old ones.
Closed Thread