Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2009, 08:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to teejcee44

And by the way. Even though you say your changes are to improve when you are hired, it simply MESSED up my personal work on my own farm. I can't do anything like I was. This thing about ALREADY DONE, should be removed. Quit telling me something is already done. It worked fine before this change for me. Now, i plowed a very large field for someone, and all I got was ALREADY DONE. It looked like I was plowing, acted like i was plowing, and should have given me points like i was plowing, but NO! I didn't get ANY points when I was done! Ridiculous! You said you were going to put it back the way it was prior to 12/22, but all you did was tweak it,and make it faster to make getting no points FASTER! It isn't working. Get it?
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just got finished harvesting and plowing for someone, and I thought it was super. I had so much fun making my avatar speed around the field. I play the game for fun, not for profit. So, when she can buzz around having a good time and getting the job done even faster than before, what's the problem? However, when I hired a person to do my farm, he thought it was too hard. He had to leave, but on the bright side, I was able to hire another person, and she and I got along great! Good job guys/gals, keep up the good work, the upgrades/changes are great, warts and all! Merry Christmas and Happy farming
Old Dec 23 2009, 09:10 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Changes are not helping me at all

Since all the "changes" it seems that my avatar is going quicker, but it is taking forever for the points and coins to be added to my totals... and if I try to leave a farm that I have been working on, it won't let me.... then if I try to go back to the marketplace, it will eventually let me, but then I get the old coins and xp points flashing above my hear very SLOWLY... this is driving me nuts... please fix it..
thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2009, 09:24 PM

Default Still Problems...

Ok, so now i'm getting really peeved... Still Having the same issues that I did before. Harvesting for someone and getting what I think are the crops I've harvested only to find out "ALREADY DONE" I am really beginning to hate that phrase.

FIX THIS!

a suggestion maybe?
Is there a way to have the game Show us as New hires arriving after someone else what they already have harvested, or what they have in Que? If so why hasn't this been done?

I am Sick and Tired of Being Cheated out of the Coins I am supposed to have Earned.

Addicted to FarmTown, But not loving it so much anymore.
Kat
Old Dec 23 2009, 09:26 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We closed the other threads related to the latest release to make it easier to collect feedback.

A new version was released an hour ago, it is very similar to the way it was before, and at some times it will be even faster as the avatar is still teletransported when is working on close fields, this may have the effect of the avatar been closer to where the people are working most of the time, which may also contribute to have less collisions.

This version still contains many other improvements targeted to minimize the amount of XP / coins lost, we don't expect it to be as efective as with the latest version, but we still expect improvments on that area, so may be this is a good balance at the end.

Please provide feedback on the new experience.

Thanks

--Raul
Thank you so much for listening. I am happy with the way things are running here now. I have 2 facebook accounts and 4 farms total plus take care of my daughters farm and my sisters farm at times. The version last night was just horrible. Thank so much for changing it.
God Bless and Merry Christmas to all of you !!!!!!

Old Dec 23 2009, 09:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Thanks for the fix much better than yesterday.

I screamed pretty loud yesterday,tonight is much better. I may complain but i also give credit when its due, this is probably the best fix so far. thanks for listening and all the hard work
Quote:
Hi There,

We closed the other threads related to the latest release to make it easier to collect feedback.

A new version was released an hour ago, it is very similar to the way it was before, and at some times it will be even faster as the avatar is still teletransported when is working on close fields, this may have the effect of the avatar been closer to where the people are working most of the time, which may also contribute to have less collisions.

This version still contains many other improvements targeted to minimize the amount of XP / coins lost, we don't expect it to be as efective as with the latest version, but we still expect improvments on that area, so may be this is a good balance at the end.

Thanks

--Raul
Old Dec 23 2009, 09:42 PM

Default 'all ready done'

all ready done is an issue now.. wasn't before.. we can harvest a wee bit faster BUT if we have to jump to the other side of the field.. we still have to wait for the aviator to go under / thru and around before we can continue to harvest .. by the time aviator is there.. someone else harvested the field..
and
I am getting booted off more then ever.. seems every other farm i just barely get started and i have to re connect with the green arrow.. of course losing that job..
This happens often... never was a problem for me before.. never got booted..
Again , thanks so much for listening and trying to fix this for us.. FT is a great fun game .. and i hate getting frustrated with it..

if i could vote.. Change it back to the way it was..

thanks for listening..
Old Dec 23 2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul
Hot diggity dog and ant pee!!! Best time ever going into the marketplace and getting hired..... the harvesting was SO FAST!! I stopped to make sure I wasn't seeing things....... the plowing? Well, let me just say..... FREAKING TERRIFIC!!! I hope you keep everything just the way it is, FarmTown has never been this much fun!!! I can't wait to go back and get another job!! Don't know what you did, don't care, I just know that all the improvements to date are THE BEST OF ANY GAME OUT THERE!!
Me and the 30 friends (or so) I have are THRILLED!!!!!! You guys are the best!
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:02 PM

just got booted off three jobs in a row.. ! arggggg .. i get the connection needs to be connected or what ever it says.. click the green arrow... i do and i re boot.. ALL OVER AGAIN...

Please fix this.... others in the market place are saying that they too are getting booted often....

Thanks for listening..

good night ..not worth the frustration anymore this evening..

Old Dec 23 2009, 10:03 PM

Level:
XP:

I am very disappointed. Now, I am getting timed out even more than before the fix before last. Additionally I have worked for 3 people today and got timed out on 2 as well as getting no coins or xps for work done. The slash and burn players still chase me around no matter where I try to work. When I work on my own farm it tells me already done. I dont understand the issues with the last version, but it was an incredible improvement for me with less time outs and much fewer lost coins and xps. I do understand computers and have read your advice and followed the instructions to the T. I am a facebook user. I do not have exact times of occurances today and didnt know I needed to have that info or I would have taken a pic. This is really awful. I was able to harvest and plow an entire farm moderate size in less than 20 minutes...now I cant get much done or even obtain 1/2 of the coins and xps.

Closed Thread