Old Dec 23 2009, 06:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Excellent.............I just tried out the newest, newest downgrade from the newest upgrade and it is improved by 110% The folks with the fast fingers will be overjoyed. Love the way the avatar finishes a job. Like Jack Flash. Thanks you so much
I do love it too, but i am afraid that poor avatar is going to loose his/her head, makes me dizzy looking at it, but then YES it is faster and neater, once you are finished you are finished no more waiting or wondering where your points are.
PERFECT TEAM, THANKS TO EVERYONE OF THE ANONYMOUS FACES THAT MAKE OUR GAME SO ENJOYABLE...

THANKS,
Celina

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2009, 06:08 PM

How does it work, who gets credit for harvesting? Is it on a first come first serve basis? Why did you program the avatars to roam for something he/she will not get credit for? This only causes frustration because my avatar goes fetching for something that has already been done. Please roll it back. At least we know that when we click on something it's worthwhile and not an absolute waste of time.

--->Visit Rendezvous Ranch<---
Old Dec 23 2009, 06:16 PM

Thumbs up Thank You !!!

Last night I was ready to hang it up with Farm Town but tonight I'm a happy farmer again. What ever you guys did has made it, "super-charged". Thank you again for keeping this a great game.
Will
Phoenix

After reading several posts I have to agree ... this is the best yet !!! Please don't change it.

Last edited by wesnipes; Dec 23 2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: comment addition
Old Dec 23 2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms cindy View Post
While i was happy with the updates yesterday, I am even more happy with them today! Thank you It was fun and fast today. Thank you again, for all your hard work.
Me Too Raul and Bert and Co, I absolutely love the latest update, its much faster, no matter what the others say.
They just haven't given it a chance.
I LOVE IT. Great Job.

Have a Great Christmas everyone.
Old Dec 23 2009, 06:24 PM

Much better than yesterday. Now if we can get it to tell us this area has already been done, maybe turn it red or something on the second click on the same plot, it will be perfect.

Also I understand it is considered to be a glitch when you get hired for the 2nd time to plow and it takes away the red plow and just lays down the mark, but I love it and wish it was that way ALL the time when plowing. It seems to be much quicker as well.

Thanks for the changes so quickly from the mess of yesterday.
Old Dec 23 2009, 06:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

your newest update works well to allowing us to que in our work making the time much faster but still making us walk it thru. I can que my pattern and my avatar walks it thru i did notice the time laps though if i had to go back to catch items i missed good job keep up the good work.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2009, 06:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to teejcee44

Looks like I am done. See ya. Not having any fun anymore.
Old Dec 23 2009, 06:44 PM

My daughter and I harvested each other's farms about 4PM CDT. We Loved it!!!!! Harvesting and plowing was never that fast before. We could barely keep ahead of the plots we harvested/plowed. I don't know which version was out there at the time, but it was awesome!!!!!!
Love this game.
Old Dec 23 2009, 06:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnipes View Post
Last night I was ready to hang it up with Farm Town but tonight I'm a happy farmer again. What ever you guys did has made it, "super-charged". Thank you again for keeping this a great game.
Will
Phoenix

After reading several posts I have to agree ... this is the best yet !!! Please don't change it.
Agreed. Ever since today's change, nothing but smooth and fast(again!) harvesting/plowing, no problem with XP or coins......excellent! Night and day difference from yesterday's headaches.
Old Dec 23 2009, 06:51 PM

Default please fix this

Please put this back like it was before the 22!
I did go and try the fixes rolled out today. If Im the only harvester it was good, when I worked with others it was slow and dragging. Plowing was a nightmare. I would click on several while my avator stood still and then it would jump to cover them all. Others plowed over what I had plowed... who got points? NOt me! I plowed it first and then they went over it... they got the points. Can we please put this back. It had been mnths since I timed out and now I am timing out all the time. All the fun has been taken out of this game I love!
Please fix this!
Closed Thread