Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21 2021, 08:38 AM
Account Not Linked

warning ? this what it says - capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup
2021-06-21 13:17:10.900 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 500/50 to 1250/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup
2021-06-21 13:17:11.375 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 1250/50 to 3125/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup - what do i do ? id -100000146042462
Old Jun 21 2021, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehrfarm View Post
warning ? this what it says - capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup
2021-06-21 13:17:10.900 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 500/50 to 1250/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup
2021-06-21 13:17:11.375 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 1250/50 to 3125/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup - what do i do ? id -100000146042462
Hi ehrfarm

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5

Please try to explain us exactly what happened:

. What were you doing when you got that warning?
. Did this warning prevent you to continue working?
. What browser are you using? Is it updated?

I will copy your post to a closed thread for the developers to check but it would be helpful if you could give us that information.
Thanks
Old Jun 21 2021, 08:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Default warning

it is in the start up of the game , i can work the farms ok so far no problems , google chrome is the browser
Old Jun 21 2021, 09:06 AM

Quote:
it is in the start up of the game , i can work the farms ok so far no problems , google chrome is the browser
Thanks ehrfarm, if you click in Play button again, do you receive the same warning again?

Please be sure your Chrome browser is updated to this version:
Version 91.0.4472.114 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
Old Jun 21 2021, 09:32 AM
Account Not Linked

i just reloaded the game again and no warning of any kind but i don't get it every time.
Old Jun 21 2021, 09:37 AM

Quote:
i just reloaded the game again and no warning of any kind but i don't get it every time.
Ok, thank you

Your post and the additional information are copied to a closed thread for the developers to check.
Old Jun 21 2021, 11:09 AM

Please help me I go to the market n look for work if I get a job I go to farm n do it when I am finished within seconds my computer freezes and shuts down so I only get one job whats wrong.
Old Jun 21 2021, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Please help me I go to the market n look for work if I get a job I go to farm n do it when I am finished within seconds my computer freezes and shuts down so I only get one job whats wrong.
Hi Iceberg,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread about crashes and loading problems.
What jobs were you doing?

Was that farm layered with trees, flowers, waters and or facilities over or under crops?

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Also in the first post on the first page of this thread there are steps you can try for checking your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2021, 12:04 PM

I have not been able to work for other farmers , the game keeps crashing , every time.

Game keeps crashing when i work for other farmers, then when i get back on it will not ask me if i want to finish the job i had.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 21 2021 at 12:09 PM.
Old Jun 21 2021, 12:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie George View Post
I have not been able to work for other farmers , the game keeps crashing , every time.

Game keeps crashing when i work for other farmers, then when i get back on it will not ask me if i want to finish the job i had.
Hi Julie,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread about crashes and loading problems.
What jobs were you doing?

Was that farm layered with trees, flowers, waters and or facilities over or under crops?

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Also in the first post on the first page of this thread there are steps you can try for checking your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl