Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I've had a quick look throughout the forum and can't seem to find a list of sorts that clearly shows how many harvests it takes to reach each belt. Is it the same for each item?
Also, if I hire someone to harvest do both our belt levels rise? If I work my own farm does it rise? It's as clear as mud for me and I love to have things clearly in black and white. Can someone please help me understand this better?
you can see the number that you individually need by going to the store, and the market and placing your cursor over the seed in question
Old Jun 09 2011, 02:29 PM

Calm down peeps stop trying to figure out all the specs of the belt system, we have been told that a clearer list is on it's way to us.

Meanwhile my main problem with the belts is still the way in which we request the bonus. The pop ups have now lessened, which is great BUT this also means I am not always being given the opportunity to post for the bonus. The other problem is when I do get the pop ups, I don't know when they will stop for that particular crop. I have sometimes posted all of them until they stop and then go to my profile to delete all the lesser levels, but that is not really a great way to have to go about doing things.

So while the specs/stats for the limits, quantities are being revised for us I also think the requesting method also needs to be investigated too. In a nutshell, the pop ups have been reduced, on the one hand that is great, but on the other it means we are missing opportunities and at times for the crops that we would REALLY like to request a bonus for.

I keep giving my solution to this with the hope that the devs will look into it. I feel that it would be more logical to completely do away with the pop up requests, and that we should be able to click on our belts at the seed store and make our request for a bonus from there. This will give us the chance to make the most of ALL our belts, as and when we want to. At the moment the pop ups are not just a lottery, but a pain for some people who are finding their walls jammed with unwanted posts.

Players can be more choosy about what they want for a bonus, thus making the belt challenge also last a lot longer.
Old Jun 09 2011, 03:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Jas, I don't see anywhere that it says how much you will get for each bonus except on the publish screen when you post it. Maybe the level of bonus does not go any higher than the black belt level. I just sent out a 4th Dan and I also am getting only 740 onions as per the post. How are you calculating for the 2,472?
For the Brown belt in pine logs I just got 3060 logs. Was yours a black belt and did the amount go down instead of up?
The belt is a dan level 3 and the amount went down. The 2,472 is what my bonus request said I would get if someone clicked on it. I posted it yesterday 2 people clicked on it and I got the full 2,472 the first click and only about a third of that the second click but don't remember how much it is. Although I don't remember I think it did start with a 7 so it might have been 740, but not sure. I have family that no longer plays the game so today when it had been like 16 hours or so since I had gotten any bonuses I had the 2 of them click on the bonus and at the same time another person just happened to click on the bonus (strange timing there) well all 3 of them only sent me 740 onions each. I know I was not at the 1,000,000 limit because I went and clicked on other people's bonuses after that getting the full 50% each time. I think there must be a flaw in the bonus system calculations that needs to be looked into and fixed.

Developers here is a thought that I would like you to consider. Change the bonuses back to 3 hours and let us get 100,000,000 coins worth for the belts and 250,000 coins worth for the ingredients. I know you want to limit the amount of money we can make off the bonuses but a few things to consider:

1. Even tho it will be a 1,000,000 con limit every 3 hours we will only be getting 6,000,000 coins worth each day and most days it will be less then that because we have lives and need to eat and sleep. The real number will be like 4,000,000 on a good day 3,000,000 most days, so that is really not that much more then we get now.
  2. While we can take the crops and make something out of them most products take more then one ingredient so getting 10,000 onions will only mean I don't have to plant onions for a week or two it will not let me make a billion coins off the onions alone.
  3. Back to number one I can load my facilities and get people to work them and in just a few hours make around 130,000,000 coins so really how bad is getting 4,000,000 coins worth of a crop.
  4. You have made the belts so easy they will soon be gone from most people's news feeds so again getting the 4,000,000 coins worth is not going to change things that much.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 09 2011, 03:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The belt is a dan level 3 and the amount went down. The 2,472 is what my bonus request said I would get if someone clicked on it. I posted it yesterday 2 people clicked on it and I got the full 2,472 the first click and only about a third of that the second click but don't remember how much it is. Although I don't remember I think it did start with a 7 so it might have been 740, but not sure. I have family that no longer plays the game so today when it had been like 16 hours or so since I had gotten any bonuses I had the 2 of them click on the bonus and at the same time another person just happened to click on the bonus (strange timing there) well all 3 of them only sent me 740 onions each. I know I was not at the 1,000,000 limit because I went and clicked on other people's bonuses after that getting the full 50% each time. I think there must be a flaw in the bonus system calculations that needs to be looked into and fixed.

Developers here is a thought that I would like you to consider. Change the bonuses back to 3 hours and let us get 100,000,000 coins worth for the belts and 250,000 coins worth for the ingredients. I know you want to limit the amount of money we can make off the bonuses but a few things to consider:

1. Even tho it will be a 1,000,000 con limit every 3 hours we will only be getting 6,000,000 coins worth each day and most days it will be less then that because we have lives and need to eat and sleep. The real number will be like 4,000,000 on a good day 3,000,000 most days, so that is really not that much more then we get now.
  2. While we can take the crops and make something out of them most products take more then one ingredient so getting 10,000 onions will only mean I don't have to plant onions for a week or two it will not let me make a billion coins off the onions alone.
  3. Back to number one I can load my facilities and get people to work them and in just a few hours make around 130,000,000 coins so really how bad is getting 4,000,000 coins worth of a crop.
  4. You have made the belts so easy they will soon be gone from most people's news feeds so again getting the 4,000,000 coins worth is not going to change things that much.
You can get 130,000,000 coins in a few hours from people working your facilities? Sheesh. I know I don't play on the same level as you do, but I post mine and am lucky if I get anyone to work on them at all most days. Guess I need to recruit some new neighbors, mine seem too busy.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 09 2011, 04:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
You can get 130,000,000 coins in a few hours from people working your facilities? Sheesh. I know I don't play on the same level as you do, but I post mine and am lucky if I get anyone to work on them at all most days. Guess I need to recruit some new neighbors, mine seem too busy.
Well I have all the facilities except the cash service facilities and I only load them 2 or 3 times a week so just about everything is maxed out. I also have great neighbors that help out a lot. There is a group of us that meet here on the forum 2 years ago and all friended each other on fb and we are great about helping each other out with things.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 09 2011, 05:34 PM

I enjoy FT so very much...I have decided to ignore the belts...if I get them...ok...If I don't ....ok but what I am really missing is...that since the belts have been placed into the game....My neighbors have quit posting their factories and facilities...and that is what I like about the game. I have about 6 people that I worked their facilities everyday but now I have to go look at their walls and they are just not posting....so sad. A game that offered me so much enjoyment has now become a disappointment...I will keep playing but I miss my neighbors that I use to help and they help me.
Old Jun 09 2011, 05:43 PM

Then Lora, I would suggest you send your neighbors a reminder to please still post facilities and service requests. There is nothing about the belt system that prevents them from doing so. My own neighbors are still posting facilities and services as they did before, no problem.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jun 09 2011, 05:43 PM

Last four times I got a brown or black belt I clicked on the check telling me I was eligible for a bonus harvest of some percent but nothing was posted for my neighbors to click on. Has that been canceled?

Last edited by Grammy 11; Jun 09 2011 at 06:02 PM.
Old Jun 09 2011, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Last two times I got a brown belt I clicked on the posting check but nothing was posted. Has that been canceled?
How many belts have you posted in the last 12 hours. According to the information from Raul in the first post, you can only post 5 belts in the 12 hour period.
Also if you were in full screen then the publish screen doesn't show.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
How many belts have you posted in the last 12 hours. According to the information from Raul in the first post, you can only post 5 belts in the 12 hour period.
Also if you were in full screen then the publish screen doesn't show.
I guess the 12 hour limit is the answer although I have no way of checking. I know about being in full screen. Thank you.
Closed Thread