Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2011, 08:27 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Boy, not me! If it weren't for the decorations, I wouldn't be playing this game. Most of the fun of it for me is in the creativity - figuring out how to put things together in ways that I think are fun and/or look good. But then . . . I went to art school, so it makes sense I would like that aspect of the game.
I totally agree with you!!!!
Old Mar 14 2011, 08:27 PM
Account Not Linked

idk.. it still hasnt made it here yet..
Old Mar 14 2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
I want one!!!! Is it for real? When will it get out west?
Hi, I have not heard of any new release yet, this may be a gift from last years decorations.
Old Mar 14 2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan4jy View Post
I was just wondering... since the past 3 days, farmtown is really sloooww...
Am I the only one experiencing this? Cleared my cache ... Until now my farmtown is still loading it's still 15% for the past 15 minutes... is there an ongoing update? Hope so... if not... I would appreciate an explanation why this is so. thanks
Same thing mine is running soooo slow the last 3 days..hoping for an update
Old Mar 14 2011, 09:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
I honestly don't understand this. They don't owe us updates. The updates come when they come, so we're always waiting - what's wrong with waiting? You'd think someone's livelihood depending on getting another farm or more stuff. If you're not used to this by now...you're making yourself unnecessarily unhappy. Take it as it comes - it's really pretty good advice for a lot of things in life...go volunteer to help raise money for the tsunami victims, homeless people, hungry people, if you have time on your hands. Truly. Maybe when you get home feeling all happy for having helped someone else...there will be an update!~ Icing on the cake Just my opinion...
I will NOT say what I would like to say to people like you who assume they know someone when know NOTHING, I was just making a comment just like we ALL are entitled to right just as you are, I see you say Just my opinion, what others are not ??? you talk about advice here is my advice to you, dont be so quick to judge and dont attack people for their opinions, there aint nothing special special about you that has an opinion and others dont, newsflash WE ALL ARE entitled to one.
you sure have a habit of assuming you know someone, I KNOW about all the suffering, I know about tsunamis, floods, fires etc, I have lost loved one with them, and i also helped with the ones here......and i do more which I will NOT explain to you nor do I need to, but they suffered enough no need to use them in this, they deserve better.............
Old Mar 14 2011, 09:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Please remember that we don't allow personal attacks on the forum

If you feel someone is attacking you, please don't hesistate to click the triangle symbol in the post and report it.
Old Mar 14 2011, 10:11 PM

Default 'Tis Leprechaun Gate :D

'Tis Leprechaun Gate, the feistiest scandal of them all.

Last we really ranted, Oast was frantically spelled Oats & Tuna was not yet easily canned. All friends still gathered here, our farming forum haven [say that three times fast]. Soon, someone will design a tiny forum tee shirt. I will want one immediately. Our Farm Town Mayor was kidnapped during our last extremely lengthy update wait. Special Gnome Guards have been deployed for his protection this go round. In fact our Mayor is nowhere to be found! He is hiding out. Or is he? Forum Conspiracy Theorists are espousing ideas that the Special Gnome Guards, the SGG, may actually be planning a takeover. Forum Conspiracy Theorists, the FCT, are stating flatly that the SGG have abducted our Mayor and have delayed our Update, our Precious Reportedly the SGG plan is to delay the Update just long enough that weary farmers will be so very excited when Leprechauns arrive, that they will not notice that they are the SGG dressed in green and acting jolly.

What say you, fellow farmers? Are the SGG planning a dreaded Farm Town Takeover? Is our Mayor in peril? Will our long awaited Leprechauns actually be the SGG in disguise? And where are our forum tee shirts saying, "I will survive Leprechaun Gate!"? Stay tuned for more 'updates'
Old Mar 14 2011, 10:16 PM

I just hope we get the Leprechauns & shamrocks soon ... it's Monday night here and Thursday is St Pat's Day. I wasn't on FT last year and am anxious to get some of the Irish as permanent items on several farms. Whining? nope. Hopeful? yep.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Mar 14 2011, 10:24 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rabbit View Post
'Tis Leprechaun Gate, the feistiest scandal of them all.

Last we really ranted, Oast was frantically spelled Oats & Tuna was not yet easily canned. All friends still gathered here, our farming forum haven [say that three times fast]. Soon, someone will design a tiny forum tee shirt. I will want one immediately. Our Farm Town Mayor was kidnapped during our last extremely lengthy update wait. Special Gnome Guards have been deployed for his protection this go round. In fact our Mayor is nowhere to be found! He is hiding out. Or is he? Forum Conspiracy Theorists are espousing ideas that the Special Gnome Guards, the SGG, may actually be planning a takeover. Forum Conspiracy Theorists, the FCT, are stating flatly that the SGG have abducted our Mayor and have delayed our Update, our Precious Reportedly the SGG plan is to delay the Update just long enough that weary farmers will be so very excited when Leprechauns arrive, that they will not notice that they are the SGG dressed in green and acting jolly.

What say you, fellow farmers? Are the SGG planning a dreaded Farm Town Takeover? Is our Mayor in peril? Will our long awaited Leprechauns actually be the SGG in disguise? And where are our forum tee shirts saying, "I will survive Leprechaun Gate!"? Stay tuned for more 'updates'
Uh oh... I left the mayor at the bottom of my mine. Time to dig the poor boy out!!! Sending in the leprechaun rescue brigade!!!!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Mar 14 2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Uh oh... I left the mayor at the bottom of my mine. Time to dig the poor boy out!!! Sending in the leprechaun rescue brigade!!!!
HOORAY!!! You came out to play I was looking for your story line. It's time for some fun. You always had me smiling. I really was thinking of you when I wrote this.

Keep me updated on the whereabouts of our Mayor!
Closed Thread